• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:04 PM

If you ever go to Amelie's in NoDa look at the mural out on the floor in the main area. Find the skeleton with the camera. That's me and where my studio used to be.

#32 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

If you ever go to Amelie's in NoDa look at the mural out on the floor in the main area. Find the skeleton with the camera. That's me and where my studio used to be.

When are you going to have a raffle to win a "photography assistant" position for one of you better bourdoir shoots?

#33 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

Alice, I notice that unlike pretty much everything else (your weight, your possessions, your lifestyle), you've yet to even attempt to defend yourself against the "you're a virgin" attacks...

#34 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Has anyone ever addressed the question with Alejandro about his Bentley possibly being a salvage title vehicle due to the flooding in the LA area?

I (think) you posted a pic of the title, with some stuff edited out, but I was just curious if it is a salvage titled vehicle. You can actually get a pretty good steal on some of those if you know what you're doing to fix it up/know someone who can.

I've seen Bentleys, Ferraris, etc. going in the low tens of thousands, depending on title state.

I'm not saying that this is the case for your Bentley at all, because it doesn't really matter to me as I am just genuinely curious...

I'm just saying that sometimes you can have lots of nice things on the surface that aren't so nice underneath it. (and yes, this is a philosophy lesson too)

#35 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

When are you going to have a raffle to win a "photography assistant" position for one of you better bourdoir shoots?

Zod could roofie the chick and she'd still turn you down.

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,764 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

it wasn't an investment. i wanted something nice for my office, and it was inexpensive. i don't intend to sell it, so its appreciation is irrelevant to me. my wife and i collect paintings from around the world as a way to commemorate our journeys; it is the fact that we can directly relate to the paintings (i bought this one after spending a month in southeast asia, exploring angkor wat, and doing volunteer work at an orphanage in phnom penh) that gives them meaning, not how much we spent on them.

i'm genuinely sorry you missed this life lesson in your formative years.

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,764 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

Has anyone ever addressed the question with Alejandro about his Bentley possibly being a salvage title vehicle due to the flooding in the LA area?

I (think) you posted a pic of the title, with some stuff edited out, but I was just curious if it is a salvage titled vehicle. You can actually get a pretty good steal on some of those if you know what you're doing to fix it up/know someone who can.

I've seen Bentleys, Ferraris, etc. going in the low tens of thousands, depending on title state.

I'm not saying that this is the case for your Bentley at all, because it doesn't really matter to me as I am just genuinely curious...

I'm just saying that sometimes you can have lots of nice things on the surface that aren't so nice underneath it. (and yes, this is a philosophy lesson too)

ye gods man, do you know what you've done? zod is going to need to upgrade his servers to handle the tolstoy-sized response

#38 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

LMFAO! Salvage title? You even point out the fact I posted the title. And the stuff edited out was a tiny green piece of paper over last 7 of vin number and another one covering title #, I didn't even cover up name or address either.

I love the stories:
He's lying, no way he has that
Oh a pic, must be from ebay
Oh customized pic, must have gone to car lot
Oh inside pic with key, must be a valet
Oh at his house, must be a neighbors
Oh has frequent access, must be dads
Oh Dad has black Audi, must be his but was bought with daddies money
Oh did anyone look close at title, must be salvage

Hahaha

#39 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

Philly, have you ever been in someone's head this bad before? This is Smith vs. Hall bad.

#40 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

LMFAO! Salvage title? You even point out the fact I posted the title. And the stuff edited out was a tiny green piece of paper over last 7 of vin number and another one covering title #, I didn't even cover up name or address either.

I love the stories:

Hahaha

Bronn never accused you of having a salvage title. He just asked if it was. You are quite defensive of your worldly possessions. Almost as defensive as my wife and I are with our daughter...

#41 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

it wasn't an investment. i wanted something nice for my office, and it was inexpensive. i don't intend to sell it, so its appreciation is irrelevant to me. my wife and i collect paintings from around the world as a way to commemorate our journeys; it is the fact that we can directly relate to the paintings (i bought this one after spending a month in southeast asia, exploring angkor wat, and doing volunteer work at an orphanage in phnom penh) that gives them meaning, not how much we spent on them.

i'm genuinely sorry you missed this life lesson in your formative years.

How about the part where you posted this as proof of a "smart buy" as you put down my dumb purchases!

That's right, lets change subject and pretend it wasn't a response to a value you thread and were trying to prove you $25 purchase has more value than my $750 print purchase!

#42 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,514 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Zod could roofie the chick and she'd still turn you down.

I guess I missed the part where Zod was asked to raffle off a chance to rape one of his customers. I guess I need better glasses.

#43 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,344 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

so the pattern is:

phillyb posts something in a thread => pat scoffs at it => pat makes new thread about how phillyb is an idiot and should fear and perhaps worship pat's financial wizardry

#44 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

I love the stories:

Hahaha

I was just curious, and was pointing out that Bentleys can be had for cheap if people want them bad enough.

I read you traded your Ferrari in for it, plus another car... so cool.

#45 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

I guess I missed the part where Zod was asked to raffle off a chance to rape one of his customers. I guess I need better glasses.

Just pointing out the impossibility of your fat ass finding a chick that will let you sweat and squeal on top of her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.