Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talking Tina

5 posts in this topic

Posted

On the Syfy Twilight Zone marathon right now.

Her and little Anthony Fremont both give me the willies :unsure:

Flipping back and forth between this and The Walking Dead on AMC. Good day to be a horror fan.

Posted

Its a shame you refuse to watch Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.  Maybe you should check out Hell on Wheels.  Its a modern, well written western intended for mature viewers. 

Posted

Its a shame you refuse to watch Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Maybe you should check out Hell on Wheels. Its a modern, well written western intended for mature viewers.

I wouldn't say I 'refuse'.

I've seen a little of Breaking Bad and thought it was pretty good. I just don't spend enough time watching TV to catch up on it. Spending less time than ever these days, honestly. Got a new lady in my life (she has to work today though).

As to Game of Thrones, again, what I've seen of it makes me think it's probably good. But there's another, more basic factor in play there. Namely, I don't have HBO.

Posted

there are...ways.

Posted

there are...ways.

True :lol:

Truth be told, there's probably three or four (or more) shows I'd probably get into with more free time. I'd probably read more, too. As it is these days, not so much.