Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Want to help ESPN get their facts right?

4 posts in this topic

Based in Charlotte, NC, the Production Researcher will use broad and deep sports knowledge to ensure the accuracy of live news-and-information of ESPNU programming including sport-specific shows and various game broadcasts.

riiiiight

1 person likes this

ESPN should just start hiring people from TMZ to cover everything Cam related.  I think it would fit the direction they are going.

Should probably just get a Redskins fan anyways, all conversation will be about rgknee panthers or not.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOzMs9HbWg
    • I don't see it as a shot agains our young WR's. I see it as a compliment to Shepard as well as this being one of the reasons they signed him in the first place. Some guys are just not vocal leaders even if they've played for 10 years.   Either way, this is definitely a good thing. It's not hard to imagine Shepard thriving on this team just like Ginn did and like Philly did when he was healthy.
    • I might as well chime in here - I am in my upper 50 's and have been a pescatarian for about 20 years.  When my blood pressure was way too high and I saw Jeremys initial post about this I decided to give this idea a try.   I cut all the dairy from my diet for a couple weeks but it did not seem to help my bp and since my wife is big on cheese and does the cooking,  it made it very difficult to go to that extreme  - so I eat some dairy now but have greatly reduced the amount .  I have also cut way back on the eggs I eat ( fresh from my own chickens ) - I also cut back on  alcohol consumption to just a couple nights a week - the result is I have lost almost 20 pounds in about 3 months and am down to 175 lean muscular pounds at 6 feet tall - I haven't weighed this little since my freshman year in college - , my bp is still a bit higher than I want  but not really high enough for medication, and one of the benefits I was not even counting on is the great reduction in my aches and pains - lower back aches especially - I am very active, work out as well and at my age,  my back used to almost constantly bother me.  Now it is fairly rare that I get a twinge in my back for a day or two.  I never even associated my improving back pain with my diet till I just read this post from JI.