Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Kaepernick to 49'ers fans: FU

180 posts in this topic

Posted

Not a big deal in reality, but would bother me if it was a Panther. ala the CJ picture.

However if Cam did this, oh my!

And doesn't he look like he has a small case of progeria?

progeria makes you age rapidly, not grow a large, odd shaped head

Posted

fug Dan Aykroyd....Martin Short for life, son.

disgusting..  

Posted

I'm sure this is a bigger deal to 9ers fans but I remember when our dipshit fans went batshit crazy over a certain star DE wearing a falcons hat, so whatever.

Posted

Honestly I am a diehard Panthers fan and a diehard A's fan and a diehard Warriors fan. I wear only Panthers gear for NFL. But for MLB, outside of my 20+ Oakland A's caps, I also have a Washington Nationals cap that I sport regularly and a Diamondbacks hat I'm quite fond of. I don't consider myself less of a fan for doing so, I just really like the hat. I think it's different for me for the Panthers because I'm not in Panthers land so I feel I can't afford to represent anything else NFL-wise. It's weird logic I know but fug it.

Posted

I don't think it's a big deal, but I can see others view on it. He's the starting QB, not a defensive lineman. Now taking this situation to instagram and riling up the fanbase of his team though, he may eventually regret that one.

Posted

Honestly I am a diehard Panthers fan and a diehard A's fan and a diehard Warriors fan. I wear only Panthers gear for NFL. But for MLB, outside of my 20+ Oakland A's caps, I also have a Washington Nationals cap that I sport regularly and a Diamondbacks hat I'm quite fond of. I don't consider myself less of a fan for doing so, I just really like the hat. I think it's different for me for the Panthers because I'm not in Panthers land so I feel I can't afford to represent anything else NFL-wise. It's weird logic I know but fug it.

a lot of words for a Panthers fan....

Posted

eo5dV4Y.jpg

How I wish Josh Thomas was in this picture. Would make making a cone heads reference so much easier.

Also, is it me or is Kaps Face priceless? It's almost like a mixture of the troll Face and uncle dolan face.

Posted

What a moron.

Posted

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

Posted

He genuinely seems like an arrogant idiot.

Posted

Apparently these are the two pictures that started it all. He was at a July 4th party.

BOX3FA4CMAApHF7.jpg

BObB3-iCQAIA-DK.jpg

Posted

It's not about being a fashionista. It's not about looking good for the camera. It's not about being able to do what you want, and its damn sure not about freedom of speech. It's about the people who make it possible for you to earn millions of dollars a year to play a mutha fuggin game!!! If you can't understand that, then you need to be in a different line of work and/or you just don't get it. Please show me Brady/Manning/Rothlesberger/Rodgers/Moon/Kelly/Favre doing this. Not a big fan of calling a guy out for this kind of thing but I have to say he's totally fuged on this one.

PS: other sports are acceptable but still in poor taste. And yes CJ did not win any brownie points with me for his hat shenanigans either.

It's just a game and just a hat.. Don't have an aneurysm.