Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Expressing Interest In Anthony Morrow

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Really good guy.  I sat right behind Paul Hewitt when he was coach at GT for a game and he was clamoring to get him signed by the 3rd quarter.

(Go Hawks btw)

Posted · Report post

Sign him and move Gordon at a later date.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Beat your HS team?

Nah, but he used to play up at the Y and talked ridiculous shyt to everybody.  Threatened to go out and get a gun one time because some guy was jawing back at him.  I've thought him a punk ever since.

JMO though.  The guy can shoot, I've seen him sink shots from half court with no effort.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully he doesn't act the same way now lol.

Posted · Report post

I know a lot about Morrows playing ability and skills but can someone fill me in as to why he has never played a full season and only 24 and 17 the last 2 seasons?

Posted · Report post

You read his info wrong.

Morrow played 17 games for the Hawks before being traded to Dallas for Dahntay Jones, then played 24 games for Dallas. The only reason he played 41 games (half the season) last year was because of a back injury that kept him out.

According to Morrow, he is good to go.

Posted · Report post

Would be a solid signing would replace Reggie Williams easily.  The forgotton man on this team Jeff Taylor will show somethings this year.

Posted · Report post

I agree about Jeff Taylor, he is one of those mature guys who can fill that Shane Battier(younger version) role with better off the dribble skills. He should be more consistant this season as he was in the middle of the season. He is easily the best deep shooter on the team..Ben Gordon is not being considered at the moment since he will be gone.

Defender-spread-floor shooter which are essential to winning teams: Robert Horry, Shane Battier, Gary Neal, Danny Green.

Posted · Report post

I'd do it. He shined in Golden State for his role responsibilities. If we get lucky in this year's draft, coupled with the signings of a few role players, we're going to be threats. 

Posted · Report post

Id def take him.  Cant have too many shooters.  He would fill a bench role nicely and allow us to shop Gordon.

Posted · Report post

I dont think Gordon will be shopped bc his value is his expiring contract not what contracts we would inherit trading him.

Posted · Report post

Fine with it, but don't make the mistake that Brooklyn did by giving him a contract that isn't easily moveable. The only reason Atlanta took his deal on is because they were getting rid of Joe Johnson, and the only reason the Mavericks took him was because they make a lot of weird decisions in the FO, some shine some fizzle.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments