Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Bobcats Expressing Interest In Anthony Morrow

30 posts in this topic

I'd do it. He shined in Golden State for his role responsibilities. If we get lucky in this year's draft, coupled with the signings of a few role players, we're going to be threats. 

Id def take him.  Cant have too many shooters.  He would fill a bench role nicely and allow us to shop Gordon.

I dont think Gordon will be shopped bc his value is his expiring contract not what contracts we would inherit trading him.

Fine with it, but don't make the mistake that Brooklyn did by giving him a contract that isn't easily moveable. The only reason Atlanta took his deal on is because they were getting rid of Joe Johnson, and the only reason the Mavericks took him was because they make a lot of weird decisions in the FO, some shine some fizzle.

Morrow has signed with the Pelicans...

Damn those Pelicans are going crazy.  Got a whole new team

Anthony Morrow has agreed to two-year deal with the Pelicans at the veteran's minimum with a player's option in 2nd season, source tells Y!

A vet minimum... Wow, how did we not sign him?

1 person likes this

Morrow appears to be a bitch.

1 person likes this

I was in elementary school at Latin when Morrow played for the varsity team. He was absolutely lights out from long-range back then, and I assume he still is now. It literally seemed like he never missed when I watched him play in high school.