#91 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,597 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

oh ya? Why do you think that?

Because these kind of reports have been everywhere this offseason. Gettis will have to have a great TC or he's gone. I hope he does. But I don't see it happening.

#92 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

so the coaching staff per Yas but no real source then? . . and they said high expectations not expectations. I guess you and the media trying to make some bucks interpret things differently than me.

If someones says this page isnt bright pink, I would agree. . Is not bright pink

If someone asks me if I have high expectations for Gettis . . no I dont, I have high expectations for Smitty, like a rational person does. . . .but I expect Gettis to do better than anyone else after the obvious ones. Hixon and Edwards are the only ones I see competing with him.

#93 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,597 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

so the coaching staff per Yas but no real source then? . . and they said high expectations not expectations. I guess you and the media trying to make some bucks interpret things differently than me.

If someones says this page isnt bright pink, I would agree. . Is not bright pink

If someone asks me if I have high expectations for Gettis . . no I dont, I have high expectations for Smitty, like a rational person does. . . .but I expect Gettis to do better than anyone else after the obvious ones. Hixon and Edwards are the only ones I see competing with him.

No one said it was a fact. I said it seems to be the vibe. Also Yas hasn't been the only one saying this. Person and Jones have also said similar things. No one has been outright told he's gone. They're working off the feeling the get from the staff.

#94 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

The media only knows what the Panthers would like for them to know. . give or take anyways right?

Why would anyone have high expectations for a guy who hasnt played in two years? Thats just a silly question to ask anyone. . . and just because more people say it doesnt mean its more right. Its easy with a shitty quote like the one we got there to conclude what you want. Perfect for this time of year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.