Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo Hoo! It's Here!

87 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

intro12.jpg

Picture of our recent family cookout".

Wow, looks like all the stereotypes about people in Carolina are dead on! Thanks for sharing family pics'

Posted · Report post

Wow, looks like all the stereotypes about people in Carolina are dead on! Thanks for sharing family pics'

Thanks for the wordy "I know you are, but what am I" retort, or was it meant to be the Shakespearean equivalent of "I'm rubber you're glue..." 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the wordy "I know you are, but what am I" retort, or was it meant to be the Shakespearean equivalent of "I'm rubber you're glue..."

Thanks for maturity lecture person older than me that posted twice as much as me this past weekend with majority posts being about dog licking peanut butter of balls, you are such the poster boy of maturity! Thanks for lecture! Lol

Posted · Report post

Crazy, I posted more on a Panthers board than you. Are you sure about the majority of my posts being about your dog licking Jif off your taint? I thought they were about your weight. Hmmm, I'll have to try harder this weekend. As immature as my posts might be, none of my posts are an attempt to impress strangers with stuff I own, like this is a virtual version of kindergarten show and tell. At least my immaturity reaches junior high level at its worst.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great News, just got home and my Saints Blue Dog print was just delivered! They shipped it in a tube so I am laying it out to flatten back out. A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q74/s720x720/944204_191545741007578_331015525_n.jpg

Neat! emot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gif

Do they make Panther related ones or you know anyone that does?

Posted · Report post

Are you going for record for posting the same posts over and over and over and over and over? Shouldn't you be on Falcons board talking about your 1 playoff win in past 6 years team?

how many playoff wins do the Saints have since you jumped on the bandwagon in December 2010

[spoiler]marshawn-lynch-ff-week-13.jpg[/spoiler]

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Actually the last time I posted a representative picture of something I bought while it was in transit  :jc:  and then posted the link from where I got pic. A few morons clicked on the link and said I was lying and steal all my pics from eBay so I put a Moron Disclaimer when I posted a representative pic of this print last week and said I would post it when mine arrived. So I'm just following through with what I said I would do.

I'm just going to leave this here:

2rn7g3d.jpg

FYI: When you go back and delete your post, it doesn't delete the quoted post.  :thumbsu:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Meanwhile.. Fat Pat throws print away. Shoves tube up ass.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Neat! emot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gifemot-thumbsup.gif

Do they make Panther related ones or you know anyone that does?

you couldn't afford it

Posted · Report post

that was a very smart investment 

Posted · Report post

Great News, just got home and my Saints Blue Dog print was just delivered! They shipped it in a tube so I am laying it out to flatten back out. A great tip is to raise humidity in house to avoid any possible creases and unroll at about 10 inches per 5 minutes, I set mine to 85%.

jif.jpg

You still own CDs? Do you have one of those sweet CD towers next to your 5 disc changer? Party on.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

You still own CDs? Do you have one of those sweet CD towers next to your 5 disc changer? Party on.

In the background on one of his pics, you could see his pager sitting on top of his 5 disc CD changer/VCR combo.
1 person likes this