Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

165 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol @ Lloyd going back and pieing all of Steven Smiff's posts in this thread.  I wonder what persona he's going to play with his next alt...maybe an inbred Colts fan.  No wait we already have one of those.

You happy now? I went back and gave you some pie too.

Posted

when the hell have we ever seen cam dressed in the kind of clothes rush limbaugh listeners typically associate with "gangbangers"

Posted

is there a contest to be the next big ass hat in the forum?

it's moments like these i wish i had mod powers and that they weren't restrained.

2 people like this

Posted

See what can be perceived from wearing a rag on the head?

Image 1 - Reason why media hates Cam

Image 2 - reason why media love The Golden Calf of Bristol

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah Colts fans. They have been waiting 50 years to be relevant again. So that 1 good year just erases all those other horrible years. That is just how football works. Memories go out the window when your QB can complete over 50% of his passes.

Indy, where more fans watch the Bengals than their own home town team. That is the problem with that franchise. Even their own fans don't want to watch them.

Trolls, the one thing the interwebz gave us we can all enjoy.

Posted

sorry, not making everybody look at this stupid poo twice

mad props to 9gag for the hilarious shops!

Posted

the long post i wrote was in response to one of you little johnny come lately, know nothin, bojangler worshippers callin me a bandwagoner. i destroyed that notion, so you and little blowbuddy started with the insults. we want to hear about YOUR fanhood. tell us all about it. if you are what i think you are, at least you can talk about all of the bojanglers potential, and how much you and your buddy would love to service him. come on. YOUR FANHOOD. everybodies waiting.

Lol, you think just because you can copy/paste some boring dates from Wikipedia, interspersed with some "I's and "me and my daddy", that you've exonerated yourself as a bandwagoner?  Let's look at the telltale signs:

1. Overly fixated on ONE player (rookie) who happens to be the media golden boy and all anyone ever talks about on "his own" team.  CHECK

2. Can't spell the name of his own head coach.  CHECK

3. Has never shown his face on these boards until their winning season just last year.  CHECK

Textbook bandwagoning at its finest.  I've never heard you mention another player's name on your own team, probably because you don't know any...but by all means, go to NFL.com and pull up their roster and "prove me wrong".

And the bolded excerpt from your quote really had me scratching my head.  For all the Cam lovers in here...I don't know if I've ever seen anything said about him that was as homoerotic as some of your comments on here.

let me give you a stat that aint flawed, we got the golden boy that yall had a hard on for, this beautiful adonis that left panther nation jilted and heartbroken. this natural born leader that is admired and respected by everyone except the nation that he wanted no part of.

That being just one of them.  I admit I selfishly chose that one also because of your laughably moronic definition of a "stat".  But anyways, If I read that without any context, I would think that was written by a schoolgirl joyfully willing to lift up her skirt at the mere sight of Andrew Luck.  Throw in the fact that you're a 75 year old man and it's just downright creepy and pathetic.  Have some shame old-timer, it's not worth destroying your dignity just to attempt to spite some Panthers fans over the internet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Usually when the huddle rails on an article it's because it actually has some truth to it. This is not one of those times

Posted

The most hilarious part of that "Colin Kaepernick's drive to end the game in Super Bowl XLII," ... You mean the drive that failed and eventually cost the 49ers the championship?

lulz

2 people like this

Posted

e: everyone should also look up the term "bojangler" and connect the dots on what repeatedly calling a black man that implies

Yeah and he only puts it in every other post. Mods must be on vacation.

Posted

Looks like Cam is getting Married

Posted

Prolly gonna need some stash