Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

165 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

OLine is key to our season.

If we can run, we can win.

Cam just needs to remember to keep his footwork sharpe and work a bit on short crossing routes. He will be fine.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I wonder what they would say if Cam really did suck?

Answer:

Nothing at all, ever, period.

Posted · Report post

Cam can't win because he is too worried about entertaining people. and becoming a cultural icon. He should be focused on becoming a better player and becoming mentally stronger. The media don't like Cam because he comes across as a thug from the hood. He wears his pants pulled down so that his panties will show. He has stickers and price tags on his hats. His car has like 25 inch chrome rims with inch thick tires on them. He always listens to hippy hop and crap music. Next he will get gold teef to finish his image. Cam has to decide if he wants to be gang material or a NFL QB

This isn't even good trolling

Posted · Report post

Yet another member of the media who has never watched a Panthers game.

Posted · Report post

I like how a QB is a failure if he doesn't go to the playoffs in his first 2 seasons nowadays. Can't wait for these dipsticks to backtrack and make excuses all season when these rookie phenoms inevitably crash back down to earth.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

do people just forget that he's only been in the league for two years?  they act like he is a 5 year pro who hasn't put up a winning season.

i could go on and on and on and on about why we haven't put up a winning season and how it is probably only 5% Cam's fault.

Funny i was in the ABC store the other day wearing a Panthers t-shirt. Cashier starts talking about the Panthers and how Cam Newton needs to step up, he's immature, blah blah blah. All this from a fellow Panthers fan.

The guy in front of me wearing a New York giants hat said. "hold on a second, Cam Newton is the least of the Panthers problems, that dude is an absolute stud. 

this article and all of the other ones are just part of the smear campaign against Cam, pay no attention, don't provide links so these dumbasses get the hits.

why not just say 0% of it is cam's fault? he's only the quarterback right? and he's superman right? why would anyone mention his lack of maturity? they should be ashamed!  your story about the abc store cashier and the giants fan sounds completely made up, but assuming its true, did you offer to service the giants fan in the parking lot?

Posted · Report post

why not just say 0% of it is cam's fault? he's only the quarterback right? and he's superman right? why would anyone mention his lack of maturity? they should be ashamed!  your story about the abc store cashier and the giants fan sounds completely made up, but assuming its true, did you offer to service the giants fan in the parking lot?

naw some of it is. like the atl fumble. the pick six chicago, ect.

but i guess Cam has to score with :24 seconds on the clock everytime and not have the defense hold up for 3+ minutes so he could not get another "comeback win" for himself. it's all on cam.

go suck andrew "andre the giant" lucks dick on the colts message board.

andre-mug-sized.jpg

Posted · Report post

The only game of the top of my head that Cam is the reason we lost is the Seahawks game.

Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

EDIT: This year's Chicago game too.

Posted · Report post

we win as a team we lose as a team....

I read that in the bible 

jack.

Posted · Report post

He's had to play mistake free football since he's been here, even then we still lose. Our D is going to need to be everything we are expecting this year and more. Giving up methodic game winning drives must stop.

Posted · Report post

lol guy says he's an avid Panthers fan.

Probably TRD.

Also an NC State fan. DEFEND HIM PANTHRO/SZ JAMES

2sbww03.jpg