Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

2013 Steam Summer Sale

113 posts in this topic

Really hard to pass on Kerbal... just think it'll be cheaper by the time I get around to playing it.

Right now the biggest thing I want is Dishonored I believe.

Maybe the Elder Scrolls old games.

I did get Fallout 3 and Vegas, not sure when I"ll play, but I feel they deserve a spot in my library lol.

Torchlight 2 for 5 bucks - Sold.  I never bought it when it came out, does anyone on here still play it? 

Torchlight 2 for 5 bucks - Sold.  I never bought it when it came out, does anyone on here still play it? 

I've been meaning to go back to it.  I put in at least 50-60 hours and I love it.  Now it's on Workshop so there's a ton of awesome mods, I'm talking new classes, everything.  It's a great game and maybe the best bang for your buck of an indy game.

Orcs Must Die 2 is awesome too if you see it on sale but it's a tower defense type thing.

Downloading my copy of Fallout 3 right now. 

Can't wait to replay this again

I've been meaning to go back to it.  I put in at least 50-60 hours and I love it.  Now it's on Workshop so there's a ton of awesome mods, I'm talking new classes, everything.  It's a great game and maybe the best bang for your buck of an indy game.

Orcs Must Die 2 is awesome too if you see it on sale but it's a tower defense type thing.

If you want to play it again, my Steam is Timbeh0617. Runic is the same name. 

Bought Civ 5 gold edition for half off.

Steam is awesome...

Just got Trine complete for 4.99, heard good things.

Hates you Steam.

Fallout 3 and NV are both just $5 for game and all DLC. Steal if you haven't played them.

Are the DLC's worth replaying if you finished F3 and I'm about 2/3rds thru NV...

Are the DLC's worth replaying if you finished F3 and I'm about 2/3rds thru NV...

I thought the DLC for both games was between above average - excellent and definitely worth playing through if you didn't touch any of the DLC for either game.  

I know it was somewhere at one point, what's everyone's Steam name?  Mine is Zaximus704