Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejorative Miscreant

Topic Players that may be gone after Training Camp aka we have to find someone else to worship or bash thread

31 posts in this topic

What would we do if AE, pickles, fua, and gettis get cut? This forum loves to complain too much, the site would be dead.

Get Nortman the hell out of here. Is Todd Sauerbrun still alive?

1 person likes this

clausen is clearly not a starter-quality NFL quarterback but most third stringers aren't

i dunno, i just can't hold the fact that he was drafted too high by a GM on a cold streak and forced into starting for a coach who wanted nothing to do with him against pickles.

clausen is clearly not a starter-quality NFL quarterback but most third stringers aren't

i dunno, i just can't hold the fact that he was drafted too high by a GM on a cold streak and forced into starting for a coach who wanted nothing to do with him against pickles.

This is why I'd rather go with 2 QBs on the 53 and stash one on the PS.

i look forward to the day when we don't have anyone to make fun of on the roster. gettleman has a good chance of making that happen and ending hurney's traveling circus of CFL roster rejects.

1 person likes this

anybody else here unable to help themselves imagining speed racer saying the thread title?

1 person likes this

I predict that Lamont Bryant is the new Gettis on the huddle after the melt down when Gettis is finally cut.

Granted Nortman had some god awful punts.  He also had some really good ones and showed flashes of competancy in my mind.  One that comes to mind is the punt at the end of the first falcons game that he put on the one.  That was pretty clutch even though it was completely erased on the next play.

I think this is Fua/Nakamura's last camp in a Panthers uniform.

I don't know why but I just think Pilares sticks and makes some Bigtime plays this year for us.

1 person likes this