Photo
- - - - -

Time To Get Pumped Up!

Carolina Panthers Training Camp NFL Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

We have our entire starting offense back.  We'll replace one or two on the defensive side.  Chemistry on this team should be very high. 

I am excited about this season.  I think we have a chance to be awesome.  These videos remind us.  We have the talent.

Put it together for a memorable 2013.

GO PANTHERS

#26 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

You know there might be a couple other 5'8" WR in NFL history that you could say are better than S.Smith but you would have one hellava argument to find a tougher one.  And an even more difficult time finding one who has the leaping ability of S. Smith.

#27 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

Thinking about that defensive line gets me excited. I´m convinced that line will produce a lot of pressure, it will get us very very far.

I am cautiously optimistic about the DL this season.

Stats and history tell us that most rookie DT's do not dominate their first season.  I hope Star proves this wrong.

#28 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Stats and history tell us that most rookie DT's do not dominate their first season.  I hope Star proves this wrong.

I agree MH.  I think what makes me a little more optimistic is D. Edwards, CJ and Kraken are good talented veterans that can bring Star and KK along.  They have a great supporting cast behind them as well.  If I were a rookie like Star and Short.  I couldn't be happier to come into this situation with this array of veterans.

#29 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

I agree MH.  I think what makes me a little more optimistic is D. Edwards, CJ and Kraken are good talented veterans that can bring Star and KK along.  They have a great supporting cast behind them as well.  If I were a rookie like Star and Short.  I couldn't be happier to come into this situation with this array of veterans.

The only thing they have to do is close up the middle.  Im not expecting 0 rush yards every week but a consistent push would be just what the Dr. ordered.  Any pass rush up the middle this year would be pure bonus.

#30 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

The only thing they have to do is close up the middle.  Im not expecting 0 rush yards every week but a consistent push would be just what the Dr. ordered.  Any pass rush up the middle this year would be pure bonus.

Make it 3rd and 7 or 8 instead of 3rd and 2 or 3.  That would make me happy.

#31 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

For sure, man, for sure thats being ignored by the huddle. I didnt watch how Suh did his rookie year. I saw a game here and there but how did he do I wonder. Stats aside, I wonder how effective he was.

#32 Frank Hollywood

Frank Hollywood

Ultimate Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

Pie for the first one to post a gif or vid of Tolbert juking out the defender. I've never laughed so hard. That big boy has moves.