Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Cam talk on NFL Network

110 posts in this topic

Posted

when do you think that will be?

I don't know, fuging... this season.

Yeah, let's go with that.

Posted

Cams gonna take flak his ENTIRE career! Just look at Lebron, when your a player like Cam or Lebron who is just a freak of nature and can legit change the way ppl percieve the positon they play everyone is gonna want you to fail! everyone is going to hang on every little word and use it against them! Do i agree with what Cam said no those fugging chickens can go die but am i happy to have a player that can be the most dominate player in the league, HECK YEAH!!! i take any heat we get and smile cuz theres prbly 29 NFL teams that wished they had Cam

29? really?

Posted

Yeah, probably more like 27

Posted

"They still love to hate me"

- T.Owens

Posted

Long before LeBron become the World's Greatest Basketball Player, he was a youngster possessing a ton of potential with some of the rarest and freakiest athleticism a player his size the world has ever seen. Cam is no different.

cam is a huge guy with really good straight line speed, but "some of the rarest and freakiest athleticism" might be a bit of an overstatement. athleticism, and potential dont equal greatness, thats for sure, and i dont know if you can compare cam's headgear to lebrons.

Posted

cam is a huge guy with really good straight line speed, but "some of the rarest and freakiest athleticism" might be a bit of an overstatement. athleticism, and potential dont equal greatness, thats for sure, and i dont know if you can compare cam's headgear to lebrons.

Newton has more than just straightline speed. He wouldnt be labeled the NFL's escape artist for nothing. Name me a QB that can do what Cam does (bulldoze AND evade LBs and DBs; along with possessing a top five cannon). It's not an overstatement. Newton does have rare and freaky athleticism.

3 people like this

Posted

Wouldn't it be funny if a Altanta business got Cam to a spokes persons for them.  OMG that would throw the whole damn fan base in turmoil and the talking heads in impeachment mod.

I don't tweet but if whoever does they should tweet one of those idiots at NFLN and dare them to bring up RGIII and his exploits. 

Posted

I'm just hoping Cam doesn't say anything further on the topic. Just keep saying "no comment". I really don't want to hear about his love of the Falcons. We need more players who hate our rivals and will stand up for our team and it's fans. Right now it's Hardy, Smith, and that's about it.

Posted

I'm just hoping Cam doesn't say anything further on the topic. Just keep saying "no comment". I really don't want to hear about his love of the Falcons. We need more players who hate our rivals and will stand up for our team and it's fans. Right now it's Hardy, Smith, and that's about it.

Hate to break it to you but those days are long gone. The players nowadays are more united than divided when the game clock hits zero. Other than Hardy (cuz he's nucking futs), nobody on The Panthers hates The Falcons as a whole. This ain't Blood and Crips brah. Decoud is a huge Smitty fan, and Smitty is a Julio Jones fan, and so on.

Posted

http://youtu.be/gw6yc3tCMe8

Posted

/facepalm

Bowman defends Kaep (for a fashion statement) but pours it on Cam?

Seems legit.

I don't care either way....however looking at it at face value II would have to agree that doing something as a fashion statement, however lame, is not as bad as being a fan of the team that is the biggest rival of the team you are a leader of. If it was anybody but Newton saying such a thing everyone here would jump all over it. That's a fact.....you saw it with Ryan having a Kuechly Jersey.

Posted

I don't care either way....however looking at it at face value II would have to agree that doing something as a fashion statement, however lame, is not as bad as being a fan of the team that is the biggest rival of the team you are a leader of. If it was anybody but Newton saying such a thing everyone here would jump all over it. That's a fact.....you saw it with Ryan having a Kuechly Jersey.

It's only a big deal because The Panthers drafted Newton. Had Cam been selected by a different organization, this wouldn't be an issue. Regardless, fans should grow the F up. Could he have given a politically correct answer? Sure, but I prefer Cam be honest rather than be like RG3 (offer a fake smile after pandering to the media and fans).