Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

RG3 cheating scandal

TheRumGone    14,286

So that the OP could whine about how, "If Cam had ...".

or because rg3 is one of the most talked about qbs on this forum besides cam.

Jangler    700

i don't know. but i think rg3 is a fraud

What are you talking about? Coach Shanahan has proved he knows how to pick a QB. oh wait...n/m

That implies that all athletes cheat. What other sweeping generalizations have you got for us?

If the wife can't trust RG3, makes you wonder who can?

I would have to agree with that sweeping generalization - most professional athletes do cheat.

SCP    30,419

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

• Pie 6

KJ89    3,399

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

That's because he is.

• Pie 2

TheRed    17,992

I can't judge him for chasing after pussy, he's a grown man. The only thing is, he is married now not single. If this blows up, which if the Redskins struggle this year it definitely could. He could lose big, like endorsements, etc.

• Pie 1

CarolinaNCSU    5,198

RGIII's wife if fugly for those who don't know.  If these stories are true, I'd say he also doesn't love her that much.  So yeah, why exactly did you get married, Bob?

• Pie 1

YOLO!    93

I can't judge him for chasing after pussy, he's a grown man. 

Watch you know about pussy BigRed?

CCS    1,244

If you're sexting another woman on the same night you get married you probably shouldn't be getting married.

• Pie 5

Razeyfingers    1,005

Tiger Woods was thought of pretty well before is scandal wasnt he? Its cloudy but I remember that being his falling point. Only someone with a ridiculous amount of political power can get away with that.

I dont think this gets by the media. Its a slow time of year. We'll see.

fieryprophet    6,834

And again, how Cam handles himself with the ladies is in stark contrast to the kind of criticism he gets. All we ever hear regarding Cam's girlfriend or girlfriends are rumors, and his own admission that he's very cautious because he doesn't know if girls like him for who he is or just after his money and fame.

Which tells us that, if Cam is out banging everything that moves, he's smart enough to tap the girls with some discretion, to use a rubber, and to not marry off 50% of his wealth at his age.

• Pie 2

TheRed    17,992

Watch you know about pussy BigRed?

I'm hoping that wasn't an attempt at an insult.