Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 cheating scandal

181 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who is to say his wife cares. Athletes wives know what they are getting themselves into

its not really about that.

it's just PR 101 and like most here think, this won't even be a big deal to the major media outlets. But if it was somebody else, it would be.

Posted · Report post

Somewhere Rob Parker is tipping his hat.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

the shit that passes for news in the off season.....RG better be glad he has money because they aint cheating with him for his looks

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

its not really about that.

it's just PR 101 and like most here think, this won't even be a big deal to the major media outlets. But if it was somebody else, it would be.

I agree whole heartedly that the media will skip over this fact. There are underlying factors that many people don't see. People purchase public relations, they purchase crews of individuals to keep their name and brand clean. Cams PR people are no where near as good as RG3s

You think it is a coincidence that people on ESPN and NFL Network constantly bash Cam? Or do you think he hasn't "paid" the proper people?

Posted · Report post

On a serious note why are we discussing RG3 on a Panthers site?

SMH Huddle we've got to do better, I know it's the offseason but damn.

So that the OP could whine about how, "If Cam had ...".

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree whole heartedly that the media will skip over this fact. There are underlying factors that many people don't see. People purchase public relations, they purchase crews of individuals to keep their name and brand clean. Cams PR people are no where near as good as RG3s

You think it is a coincidence that people on ESPN and NFL Network constantly bash Cam? Or do you think he hasn't "paid" the proper people?

i don't know. but i think rg3 is a fraud

Posted · Report post

So that the OP could whine about how, "If Cam had ...".

or because rg3 is one of the most talked about qbs on this forum besides cam.

Posted · Report post

i don't know. but i think rg3 is a fraud

What are you talking about? Coach Shanahan has proved he knows how to pick a QB. oh wait...n/m

Posted · Report post

That implies that all athletes cheat. What other sweeping generalizations have you got for us?

If the wife can't trust RG3, makes you wonder who can?

I would have to agree with that sweeping generalization - most professional athletes do cheat.

Posted · Report post

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

That's because he is.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I can't judge him for chasing after pussy, he's a grown man. The only thing is, he is married now not single. If this blows up, which if the Redskins struggle this year it definitely could. He could lose big, like endorsements, etc.

1 person likes this