• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-Ther

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

Is he trolling us? Or is he really just that retarded. He's calling every Panther fan out. And this is a fan base I don't think he's ready to find out just how strong we are.... KEEP POUNDING!

I have never built so much hate for someone than I did for this Dave Dameshek.  I had no clue who he was a week ago, now he is like my worst enemy.  What a jackass. 

Guest Spider Monkey

dave dameshek is a steelers homer

Fixed.

Guest Irv

time to go balls deep but hold the load. I'm going to be fuging the chargers all day and night long

so fuging disrespectful. 

i just wait to win it all and listen to what he has to say.

lets get a million vote !

Agreed.  Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine.  He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect.  We will not apologize for being "new".  We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fug you up.

You poo on the wrong group Dameshreck.

A-men my Panther brother.