Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this the year MJ finally trades for a star?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I think with the name change going back to the Hornets, our owner MJ may be looking for a face of the franchise moving forward. We have the assets (young talent/lottery picks) to go after a star this year. Do you guys think now is the time to make a big splash?

If so who do you feel we should go after that is realistic no Durant/Lebron of course.

Posted

YONOOO!

Posted

I would love to get Russell Westbrook.

I know some of you are thinking no way OKC trades Westbrook, but they have a poor mans version of Westbrook already with Reggie Jackson, if they get off to a bad start I can see them trading Westbrook if they don't improve.

You mean to tell me MKG/1rd (lottery pick) isn't enough to get Westbrook out of OKC?

Posted

pg:Walker

sg:Westbrook

sf:Taylor

pf:Zeller

c:Jefferson

The Buzz Is Back!

Posted

There's no way they trade Westbrook. Yeah they are a good team still without him but look at how that team did without him. People make fun and critique how Westbrook should play. But to be honest without him they aren't much. So yeah I would love that but it aint happening

Posted

So I guess thats it.

Posted

Kevin Love is another guy I would love to have.

Posted

If we could if like to trade for a pretty good shooting guard. That would be awesome. I'm still hoping for Klay Thomson

Posted

Klay plays so stiff..great shot but not a great driver. But I guess Kemba and MKG are the slashers so a deep threat shooting guard is a premium for the team.

However would he improve the Hornets?! Yep.

Stephon Curry would be so perfect and is criminal he is not in Charlotte. If his ankle is good Id trade a ransom for him.

Posted

Klay plays so stiff..great shot but not a great driver. But I guess Kemba and MKG are the slashers so a deep threat shooting guard is a premium for the team.

However would he improve the Hornets?! Yep.

Stephon Curry would be so perfect and is criminal he is not in Charlotte. If his ankle is good Id trade a ransom for him.

Oh hell yeah. I would rather have him

Hands down. But I didnt realistically think it would happen. Would absolutely love it if it did tho. If they fail to make the playoffs(which will be hard fr them to do) I would def call them up and say hey wanna make a deal

Posted

If all hell froze over and OKC traded Westbrook, we'd have to probably give up MKG and Kemba on top of 1st rounders.

Posted

Heck no to that idea.