Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

sooooo who's starting a 2013 season fantasy league

23 posts in this topic

i've been on teh huddle five years and never played on a fantasy league based here. it's high time that changed.

if anyone is starting one this year invite me, as long as (1) i don't have to do any actual work other than draft and win, and (2) it's a collection of regular posters on this board and not a bunch of lurking newbs with two posts already in sixteen different leagues that want to add another one just for the hell of it.

yes i am a picky son of a bitch. now who's starting a league?

Umm, I'll play.

1 person likes this

Philly I'm doing a league with offensive and individual defensive players, we have four spots available if you want to jump on...

1 person likes this

<-------------  Will only be in one league this year.  Got roped in to a total of 4 last year.  It was impossible to keep up with.

1 person likes this

<-------------  Will only be in one league this year.  Got roped in to a total of 4 last year.  It was impossible to keep up with.

yeah there's no way i could juggle more than two. i'm already in another one so if i can land in a huddle one i'm good with that

Somebody needs to come up with a Tinderbox FF league.

1 person likes this

I'd be interested if anyone starts one.

1 person likes this

i'm in. 

i played last season for the first time, with pros, got 4th place.

whos starting a list?

• Topics

• This is a hypothetical scenario that maybe should be taken into consideration going into the draft in April.  What part of the team would suffer the most if they lost a key player on the respective side? - If we lose Greg Olsen to injury how much of a drop off is their on offense -If we lose a Safety, DE, or LB how much of a drop off is their on defense -Personally I think the offense would loose basically 1/5 of the production and with no real depth to make an impact.
    • I used to hold out hope, but I think that it's become obvious that the organization really doesn't him like that. He worked very hard to put on a little muscle and refine his game before the past season, but still didn't get any real play, despite those in front of him playing lackluster ball. Throw in the fact that we've added another couple of suspect receivers and are searching for upgrades via the draft, I just don't believe that they believe Byrd is that guy. 
    • How about u educate yourself before being ignorant?