Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final uniform contest thread

1,372 posts in this topic

Posted

We'll get funnier when the Panthers become a good team.

I'd hold you to that, but you seem to be out of material.

Posted

Coincedence that Willie Mo Always Ready is lurking right now when the trolls show up? I smell dirty turds here....

did you notice how kurb was viewing the thread and then disappeared when the trolling kicked in to high gear?

this is an inside job.  brb calling alex jones

1 person likes this

Posted

Coincedence that Willie Mo Always Ready is lurking right now when the trolls show up? I smell dirty turds here....

what? I always lurk here...not a troll

these guys aren't atl fans either

Posted

I think that weirdo Jesus guy was funnier.  We should unblock him!  These guys are pathetic.  durr, you sleep with your sister..... but but, I said you sleep with you sister..... derp, inbred.... Ok, we get it, you can't think of anything else.  Come back when you are funnier

Lol yeah, this poo became sad rather quick.

Kinda' reminds me of Leeroy Jenkins rushing into battle with no game plan whatsoever.

Posted

If you're Chargers, Raiders,  or Falcons fans it's even more pathetic and funny.

Negative on all three of those teams. 

Keep guessing, though! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't think she would date an inbred person.

Ooooooooh! Who said anything about dating her? I'm pluggin every hole she's got. When Im through she'll beg to lick the stank off my taint. Then she'll turn to tag mom dukes in. To much wang for just one frumpy lil bitch...;)

Posted

It's ok to be sad. All those Panther losses will make you feel better this year.

You mean the division with a whopping 2 Super Bowls between them, none of which belong to the Panthers? fridig disseration, male sibling.

The Panthers themselves are the biggest joke of all. All my work is already done for me.

You guys are all seriously furious.

yeah, you know us. Just sitting here all mad and such. Excuse me while I get off the internet and carry on with my life. you know, a life? you should try having one sometime big dawg!

Posted

Zod is getting a huge bonner with all the traffic from 49'er trolls and us voting.

Posted

Lol yeah, this poo became sad rather quick.

Kinda' reminds me of Leeroy Jenkins rushing into battle with no game plan whatsoever.

hey hey hey...... at least I got chicken

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd hold you to that, but you seem to be out of material.

You can hold your breath on the Panthers becoming good until you turn blue in the face for all I care.

You could call Cam to perform CPR, but he chokes like a toddler on a Happy Meal anyway, so he'd be no use to you.

Posted

Still assuming we're 49ers fans? LULZ. 

well, the mere fact that you are on anyone else's forum trying to "troll" lends me to believe that you sir, are 49ers fan. Or a saints fan. or a falcons fan. I mean, take your pick! They all blow!

Posted

well i have to go to the grocery store now

i hope nobody in the outside world realizes how hard we've been owned and starts laughing at me.  that would be really bad!