1371 replies to this topic

#1036 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Im sure Im stating the obvious but its so fuging clear how the NFL favours big teams.. I've noticed at least 5 times this week of NFL twitter and Facebook accounts retweeting for the Niners, but absolutely zero recognition on Panthers (in regards to this uniform popularity contest).

Its sickening. I know its just for fun, but fug me. Get your tongue out of SF buttholes, NFL. Give us some recognition.

#1037 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,764 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

WFNZ talked about it on the MAC Attack this morning as well. Love the coverage!!!

where could i hear/ see what they said?

#1038 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

A lot of the media needs to fug off. They should be happy that the team they're covering is getting some attention instead of talking poo about the fans claiming we're cheating. I swear to God the Panthers have the most worthless reporters ever. 

#1039 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

I guess me telling 20 friends who told 20 other friends who told their other friends who hate the 49ers, chargers, ect. means that this hasn't been a social media effort.

I'm just one guy.

now imagine all of the huddle doing this. fugtards

It's worse than we thought...it's a Ponzi scam! Call the Feds!

#1040 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,695 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

Someone start mass tweeting the graphs showing how our voting trended so they'll stfu about this cheating crap.

And another thing, if it was true, are we the only fanbase with the ability to implement such tactics? Crybabies...

#1041 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,553 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

No but the falcons and chargers were definitely doing it per their message boards. And we still beat those babbling idiots.

#1042 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,695 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

Exactly. So. It just goes to show that all things being equal, we have the most dedicated/plugged in fanbase.

#1043 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,311 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

No but the falcons and chargers were definitely doing it per their message boards. And we still beat those babbling idiots.

yeah there was a chargers fan (shockwave or something) and she was going on and on about how she was trying to get a greasemonkey votebot up and running

if we were votebotting, you'd be able to look at the graph posted previously and see a firm baseline that stayed consistent even around 4 AM.  instead the graph has peaks and valleys around the times it would make sense to see them.

#1044 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,854 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

A lot of the media needs to fug off. They should be happy that the team they're covering is getting some attention instead of talking poo about the fans claiming we're cheating. I swear to God the Panthers have the most worthless reporters ever.

What? We can always count on Joe Person to break news (for confirmation purposes) an hour after we knew.

#1045 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

I would tell 49er fans to prepare their anus, but I'm pretty sure they already have...

#1046 Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray

Gazing In The Mirror

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:20 PM

Is Dameshek still alive?  Has anyone checked?  His constant pleading for us to lose (and failing) has to be eating away at him.

#1047 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Some people keep referring to a thread from nearly 10 days ago as evidence that we are cheating.

Auto click was experimented with by a select few, but was scrapped when we realized that it was actually ineffectual.  It actually took longer than manually voting and refreshing.  That is why during the Falcons contest (when that thread took place) our votes were actually significantly less than they have been since.

Keep voting, no one cheated, and no one is auto clicking, and a thread from 10 days ago when we were getting less total votes is not how we got here.

#1048 AvatarBlock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

I disagree that this competition is meaningless. This sends a message to the organization that the fans like the all black unis. And the message is loud and clear. Hopefully we will break them out more often.

#1049 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,186 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

I work in IT, if someone hacked the voting on NFL.com it would be incredibly easy for them to see that.

#1050 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

1 million is a long way off at our current rate.

Not sure that we will make it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com