• Please log in to reply
1371 replies to this topic

#1351 MuMouey

MuMouey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

Well thanks for your contributions Debbie Downer.

Contributions? Oh, you mean all the facts I state in every thread? sorry. I'll leave everyone alone in their little fantasy world where the uniform voting was completely legit, Smitty is a Hall of Famer, and people are already wondering (and creating polls asking) if this DLine is the best in panthers history. :)

I would love to live just one day in this fairy tale world that 90% of users on message boards reside in

#1352 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

do you think the chargers got like 500,000+ votes in the semi final without 'cheating'

e: chargers fan talking about how she put in a "few hundred thousand votes" by herself:

http://forums.charge...11&postcount=57

i guess she downloaded the same freeware clicker we supposedly used and just ran a few thousand instances of it

#1353 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:45 PM

MuMouey is a fraud...pull their fan card...they must be a closet cowgirl

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#1354 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,522 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

lol mummy guy = dameshek?

#1355 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

Contributions? Oh, you mean all the facts I state in every thread? sorry. I'll leave everyone alone in their little fantasy world where the uniform voting was completely legit, Smitty is a Hall of Famer, and people are already wondering (and creating polls asking) if this DLine is the best in panthers history. :)

I would love to live just one day in this fairy tale world that 90% of users on message boards reside in

Your corn flakes...

They have piss in them.

#1356 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

Their panties are also in a knot...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#1357 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,627 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

I voted often using my mouse that's how we won....

#1358 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,144 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

lmao yes. many people "voting" every second of every day. realistic right? :) completely defeats the purpose of the voting process. I would LOVE to see all of your reactions if the Saints fans tried this  :D

but no we "won" so we acted like we had the best uniforms of all time. Then once people realized how stupid that sounded, you guys changed that into "We trolled NFL.com so hard!" now its "Well auto-clickers technically....." just drop it. it was funny for about 14 minutes. now its kind of sad and pathetic

Who is this dipshiit?

With the references to the Saints.......could it be........Alicejandro?!?

Go play in the street or asphyxiate yourself.

NONE of us care what you think or type.

#1359 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,195 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

Of course it is Dave D.  he is still pissed that his from the behiners didn't win.

#1360 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:05 AM

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

You don't know what we were doing. It was a fan base that was mobilized and organized. There. was not anyone using auto clickers because we tested it and realized it was actually slower and less effective than manually voting.

That is why you saw our votes dramatically increase after the Falcons round (which was during the round the thread you linked was happening)

#1361 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,778 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

I smell a Lamesheck.

#1362 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,903 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

Or maybe, Panthers fans reacted en masse to obviously sanctioned slights---if nothing else by tacit approval---by the lowdown higher-ups of NFL.com who shamelessly let the Dame offer his unsolicited opinion of the Panthers' black uniforms.  Then to add insult to injury, they go and sweep everything under the rug like it never happened, demonstrating their disregard for the Panthers fan base even more. 

Contrary to what you and others may believe, Panthers fans aren't mentally challenged either.

So, fug NFL.com, they aren't the only dog and pony show in town. You get way too many pop-ups and bullshit when you visit the site anyway. They provide the same information as every other sports site out there. Now that I think of it, I am going to remove their bookmark from my browser and replace it with Yahoo Sports and/or ESPN, and hope all Panthers fans do the same.

#1363 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,536 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

You don't know what we were doing. It was a fan base that was mobilized and organized. There. was not anyone using auto clickers because we tested it and realized it was actually slower and less effective than manually voting.

That is why you saw our votes dramatically increase after the Falcons round (which was during the round the thread you linked was happening)

yeah the panthers' social media people were pushing it on twitter and facebook and the fanbase was motivated.  it also didn't hurt that all this happened right before training camp when people were starting to get hyped about the season.

why is that so hard to believe?

#1364 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Test message with new sig

Attached Files

#1365 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,224 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

Test message with new sig

if you want it bigger, i think you right click on the pic that meow sent you, select copy URL, go to where you edit your sig, click the little picture icon, paste url. bam big sig..

if thats what you want lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.