• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

what are some good places to watch a panthers game in wilmington?/fug the redskins and their fans

Spent 6 years in Europe and I disagree. Unless you're talking about cougars. They definitely age well in Europe.

I am of the impression that people in general are just better looking here. I actually think the opposite. oh well. :D

I have been so far in some very affluent places like Belgium, Luxembourg, Southern Germany, Switzerland and Northern Italy...so that could have something to do with it.

I can agree with Luxembourg. I couldn't believe the beautiful "scenery"

Try Czech too. Just don't look for too long.

But back on topic, I would find the least sports bar like place that has the game on. I hate sports bars.

CSX, I would hit up Brixx, Pub at sweet and savory, and even mellow mushroom. They are all good places near wrightsville. Oh and yea I would put up wilmington chicks up against the best. UNCW and the beach breads thoroughbreds.

I missed my best friends wedding for USC vs Auburn in the SEC title .. don't regret it all. fug that wedding.

I've always argued that the girls in Wilmington, NC and Oxford, MS can compete with girls from anywhere else on this planet.

I agree with this. 

No matter where I go, I am always looking around for the hotties, and the ratios are just not there.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts