• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Mike

Mike

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Jacksonville makes sense. Weak fanbase, small market, bad team. They could move the team to LA and put them in the NFC West. Move the St. Louis Rams to the AFC South. Everything makes sense geographically, everyone's happy.

The only issue with moving the Rams to the AFC South is if they themselves relocate to LA. Then where do they go?

As it stands if the Jags move to LA - which I doubt if their owner is sincere - then wouldn't it be easier to move them to the AFC West?

I guess the issue there is the rivalries between those four teams and tradition, but putting the LA Jaguars in that division might be better. Though they could keep them in the AFC South. It isn't like the divisions are set up exactly correct geographically anyway - eg.Rams in the West, Cowboys in the East etc.

#17 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

I love ya man, but this post makes my eyes hurt.  

Awe come on.... no sense of humor

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

I actually hope LA gets a team and has success. I have nothing against them. One thing I would hope, though, is that if someone relocates, they also get a new identity. The LA Chargers or LA Jaguars is just boring, imo. If they want people to care they should do a rebranding and create a new team, like the Ravens did.

#19 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Anyone who holds there training camp that far away from where there team is based to "Increase there fanbase" is too much of an attention ***** for me to pay too much attention to.

#20 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

Arizona should lose their team and just have the Cardinals go back to St. Louis and bring the Rams back to LA. I hate it when teams move. The only one I've grown accustomed to is the Baltimore Ravens.

#21 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

I guess the issue there is the rivalries between those four teams and tradition, but putting the LA Jaguars in that division might be better. Though they could keep them in the AFC South. It isn't like the divisions are set up exactly correct geographically anyway - eg.Rams in the West, Cowboys in the East etc.

Wouldn't be the first time the divisions were screwed up geographically. Remember when Falcons and Panthers were in the NFC West? 

#22 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,866 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

California in financial ruin...funnels 1 billion on a football stadium in use 8 weeks a year... Do it!!

#23 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,198 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

Wouldn't be the first time the divisions were screwed up geographically. Remember when Falcons and Panthers were in the NFC West? 

And New Orleans

#24 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:00 PM

Awe come on.... no sense of humor

Of course I have a sense of humor.  My post should have mad that at least evident.  No more internet votes to place so its back to throat slashing on the main forum! LOL

#25 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,198 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

Of course I have a sense of humor.  My post should have mad that at least evident.  No more internet votes to place so its back to throat slashing on the main forum! LOL

I know you were.... I love this place

#26 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,821 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

I thought Jerry Jones died.....maybe he just looks dead :cool:

#27 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,147 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

California in financial ruin...funnels 1 billion on a football stadium in use 8 weeks a year... Do it!!

There's alot of smart people running California!!! Lmao I can't even type that with a straight face

#28 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,676 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Uhhhhhhmmm...

http://newsantaclarastadium.com/

#29 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,676 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

lol and in five years they will relocate again. Who gives a shyt about LA!

I know right, the Rams were only in Los Angeles 48 years before that **** Frontierre took the team to St. louis.

#30 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

lol and in five years they will relocate again. Who gives a shyt about LA!

No one except for us 12.8 million people living here in Metropolitan Los Angeles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.