Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PntherPryd

Cash Money Huddle League 2013

Stwall's team is scary, damn. I shudder just looking at it, especially for a 14 team league. Stafford, Donald Brown, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, Gordon....Bush...

Who do I have this week?  Let me see... who is 'bye'?   

:sword:

Wow, now that's just excessive.

Sheesh stwall seems to have this league in the bag haha, but I'm glad to have made the playoffs in my first $$ league ever. Good luck to everyone!

You can thank me for trading Josh Gordon to him for DeAndre Hopkins before things got rollin. Has worked out well for me. :growl:

The week I traded you for jordy Rogers got injured >_>

Sheesh stwall seems to have this league in the bag haha, but I'm glad to have made the playoffs in my first $$ league ever. Good luck to everyone!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Anything can happen.

You can thank me for trading Josh Gordon to him for DeAndre Hopkins before things got rollin. Has worked out well for me. :growl:

Thank you! Defiantly my best move of the year.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Anything can happen.

I know that I'm just messing but I have a good matchup in round 1 with johnny rockets. Hoping for the best!

Well, my season is over, forte sealed it for me. It's been fun! Hope to do this again with you guys next year, (but this time ending with a championship for my all important fantasy football resume ;) )