Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just watched Naruto Shippuden 322

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are all mindless drivel. Well, One Piece has some charm and comedy to it but it quickly grows old.

If you want to watch a sophisticated long-running anime then check out Detective Conan.

Posted · Report post

Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are all mindless drivel. Well, One Piece has some charm and comedy to it but it quickly grows old.

If you want to watch a sophisticated long-running anime then check out Detective Conan.

I'll like what I want to like mister

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Manga elitists actually manage to be more pathetic than video game system elitists . 

Posted · Report post

Manga elitists actually manage to be more pathetic than video game system elitists . 

Well, everyone has their own personal favorites and they can't be convinced otherwise. I'm no exception, but everyone does it.

Posted · Report post

I just can't follow the anime like I used to. After the original series hit episode 148 I think it was and went to filler for two plus years, I was done. I'm such a manga snob now T_T

Though the new season of Hajime no Ippo has me hype.

Posted · Report post

So, half of Kummha is in Minato?

Posted · Report post

yep been that way since the beginning of the series. Naruto is about to get a big power up when He get the Kyuubu half from his dad Minato