Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte And Henderson Agree To Contract

50 posts in this topic

Posted

3 years, 6 mil per.  Ill take that for Hendo.  Thats a bargain for his talent.  So what do yall think the upside is of this roster?

Walker - Sessions

Henderson - Gordon

MKG - Taylor

Zeller - McRoberts

Jefferson - Biyombo - Haywood

Posted

3 years, 6 mil per. Ill take that for Hendo. Thats a bargain for his talent. So what do yall think the upside is of this roster?

Walker - Sessions

Henderson - Gordon

MKG - Taylor

Zeller - McRoberts

Jefferson - Biyombo - Haywood

Don't forget Adrien, he will be kept because his contract is so cheap.

Posted

are we over the cap?

trade machine says we are $286,869 under

if we cut Adrien's no guarentted contract ($916,099) - we can probably grab Jamison for vet minimum

Posted

PG - Kemba Walker

SG - Gerald Henderson

SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF - Cody Zeller

C   - Al Jefferson

... don't want to get ahead of myself here... but who thinks we could make a push for the 8 seed?  That looks like an actual NBA starting 5.

Posted

Yeah I think we can make playoffs.  But who really knows.  It comes down to how well our couching staff is and injuries.  And also Cody Zeller.   If we add someone like Jamison that helps even more.  If Zeller comes out and mimics summer league (which I know, IS summer league) and drops 15-20 a game with 8-10 boards, I think we'll be a decent team.  With Jefferson demanding double teams we should be able to get Henderson and Zeller points.

Posted

We know what we will get from Kemba, Sessions, Hendo, Gordon, McBob, and Big Al. A lot of our success (or lack there of) will be attributed to the players surrounding those guys. It's going to depend on how well MKG, Taylor, Biz, and Zeller develops or how well they have developed during the off season. Personally I see a decent jump in production from at least MKG and Taylor, while I believe that Kemba and Hendo will have slightly better seasons. Having said all of that, if I had to bet money and make a prediction -- I would predict that we'll win around 30 games this season. 

Posted

are we over the cap?

trade machine says we are $286,869 under

if we cut Adrien's no guarentted contract ($916,099) - we can probably grab Jamison for vet minimum

Rather keep Adrien than sign Jam

1 person likes this

Posted

We are over the cap (barely), but you can't roll with only 11 players.

On top of that Coach Cliff said they were going to add another forward and point guard.

Posted

This team needs to trade Gordon at some point this season and move Taylor to SG and sign or trade for backup veteran SF.

Posted

Henderson is back at the arena today.

There will probably be some good interviews up soon in the Bobcats website.

Posted

@bobcats: WATCH: @GhJr09 press conference with Rod Higgins and Rich Cho http://t.co/vu9IlrijvH

1 person likes this

Posted

why do these press conferences and interviews always suck..

so cold, lack of personality..