Photo
- - - - -

Anybody ever try Herbalife shakes?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

Yeah the shakes work, all you have to do is eat right and exercise and you will drop the weight pretty fast.

I'm gonna order the whole kit next week for $180. I don't feel like wasting money paying $4 a day just to go to the shop which is 15 miles from where I stay.

How do they work? Eating right and excising alone will get you results. Do the shakes give you more energy or fill you up better than foods with the same amount of calories?

#14 YOLO!

YOLO!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

How do they work? Eating right and excising alone will get you results. Do the shakes give you more energy or fill you up better than foods with the same amount of calories?

Yeah you are answering your questions in your own post.

Exactly the shake give you energy to make you want to exercise, it also healthy than eating a regular meal.

While you are right eating healthy and exercising will get you results, however it will take longer to drop the weight. With the Herbalife plan it is a faster way to drop pounds.

#15 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

Faster pound dropping isn't always the best road to take. Dropping pounds while maintaining or increasing lean muscle mass is more important than just dropping pounds.

#16 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

Try icopro

#17 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

If I am not mistaken it is just whey protien with some herbal energy boosts B-12 and such.