Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L-Towns camp observations day 3

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

how has bruce campbell looked?

Invisible. Couldn't tell you a thing about him. I was a bit out of position ths time for the offense but I was dead in the middle of the defense.

Posted · Report post

want to hear more GREAT shit about the d-line.........

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Makes me excited reading your post. Love that C-God is stepping up (definitely tread lightly around 89, right Ken Lucas?).

How's did the O-line look today? Does it look like we have any solid depth?

Not that good and not at all.

Posted · Report post

want to hear more GREAT poo about the d-line.........

Everyone within ear shot knew every d-lineman's name and was openly referring to the group as MonsterzInc.

At one point in the new wrap up drills Kraken picked CJ up over his head with full arm extension and carried him back about 7 yards. I yelled for him to take it easy we need them both.

Posted · Report post

Man, you guys who attended TC are scaring the fug out of me with the news of our o-line.  I knew it was going to be a weak point going into the season, but never expected to hear this much crap about it already.  Let's just hope it's because we have one amazing fuging defensive line is the reason they look that bad.

But yeah, love the write-ups.  Keep 'em coming!

Posted · Report post

Man, you guys who attended TC are scaring the fug out of me with the news of our o-line. I knew it was going to be a weak point going into the season, but never expected to hear this much crap about it already. Let's just hope it's because we have one amazing fuging defensive line is the reason they look that bad.

But yeah, love the write-ups. Keep 'em coming!

First day of pads, the defense was fired up, kalil knocking off the rust. Nothing to worry about. They didn't look good obviously but I didn't expect them too. This front 7 will have them whipped into shape by opening day.

Posted · Report post

First day of pads, the defense was fired up, kalil knocking off the rust. Nothing to worry about. They didn't look good obviously but I didn't expect them too. This front 7 will have them whipped into shape by opening day.

I think the left side will be good(gross amini and kalil) but the right side could be the downfall of our whole offense. More worried about them than the secondary
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Defense is always ahead of the offense early on.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great breakdown... that's got to be a pie record.

L-town also just picked up another twitter follower too... :)

1 person likes this