Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pistons Trade Brandon Knight to Bucks for Brandon Jennings

20 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a sign and trade, I'm not sure what else is involved... I just saw it on ESPN. Seems like a lateral move on both sides, IMO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was not expecting that...

Posted

Dammit this may make the Pistons regress a bit now...but maybe not. I want that pick now!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dammit this may make the Pistons regress a bit now...but maybe not. I want that pick now!!

The Pistons pick is ours.

I'd take McAdoo, Harrison, Austin, etc

Posted

The Pistons pick is ours.

This.  The pick is top 8 protected this year.  Definitely a decent chance we end up with three firsts. 

Posted

Crazy trade!

Posted

Such a one sided trade, even as much as I hate Jennings.. It's like trading him for a box of rocks.

Posted

This. The pick is top 8 protected this year. Definitely a decent chance we end up with three firsts.

Absolutely. We're almost guaranteed two 1st as of right now. The Portland's pick is a very good chance.

Posted

Brandon Knight was probably my favorite player out of that 2011 Draft behind Irving and ahead of Kemba. Thought he was gonna be a beast. Turned out very mediocre.

Posted

Anyone see who else the Pistons gave up? I saw it was reported that it was two other players, but they weren't named.

Posted

Worried Brandon Jennings will shoot them out of a bunch of games and the pick is top 8...maybe Chauncy will curb that a bit.

Posted

Worried Brandon Jennings will shoot them out of a bunch of games and the pick is top 8...maybe Chauncy will curb that a bit.

Detroit is a Playoffs team no question ask unless injuries derail them. They are easily the 6th best team in the East as of right now on paper.

PG: Billups/Jennings

SG: Stuckey/Caldwell-Pope

SF: Smith/Singler

PF: Monroe

C : Drummond

That pick is ours.