Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8-1-13 Camp Thread

221 posts in this topic

Posted

The Panthers should put AE in and play the crap out of him.

Would help the team tremendously.  

Knowing the Panthers though, they will probably want AE

to learn the O Line next and gain a ton of weight.

Idjuts!

Posted

I love Huddle GM's, who would obviously have made this organization a dynasty by now.

Posted

is Everfrost the new nannerpuss?

heh?

1 person likes this

Posted

heh?

nannerpuss was a twitter bot a few years ago, then he morphed into a hot russian lady for a year, before disappearing forever.

Posted

You're acting like players don't read what coaches say....

Welll last year we did publicly state that we really liked our DTs and were gonna stick with them.

Then we nabbed Dwan.

Posted

Somewhere in the middle.  Moore is wanting big bucks we (and other teams) want vet minimum. There will be a time somewhere down the road one or the other is going to give in and up or lower the ante.

The vet aint getting big bucks and the team isn't getting vet minimum (at least for moore).  Hopefully we'll be the one who bites on giving a modest salary to a Top 5 OG.

Posted

Somewhere in the middle. Moore is wanting big bucks we (and other teams) want vet minimum. There will be a time somewhere down the road one or the other is going to give in and up or lower the ante.

The vet aint getting big bucks and the team isn't getting vet minimum (at least for moore). Hopefully we'll be the one who bites on giving a modest salary to a Top 5 OG.

2 years, 5 million would only be a million more than hangman. It would also give us two drafts to rebuild our line.

2014-LT 2015- RT or RG if kugbilla isn't cutting it.

Posted

I actually like Williams pass blocking skills a lot. He's a little bit vulnerable to the bull rush, but he's very quick, and can also play RT. I would rather play Williams at RT than Bell. Piggy had gotten to the point where he could barely even run, and he never had any power for a guy his size.

Posted

NEED HELP!!

This is TruCatzFan... Have not been able to post on huddle for 6 mi tha or longer...

I broke my back recently and am going under for surgery today. If someone could please create a thread called TCF's Surgery in the lounge I would greatly appreciate it.

Never was one to create an alt, but I'm pretty fugged up and can use all the prayers I can get! Also pray for the health of our guys out on the field as well.

Thanks and God Bless u all

wow i need to stop.

Posted

You're right it is business...

So explain to me how we're going to sign Moore or Wharton on a vet minimum contract, while sending them a message that we aren't interested and our primary focus is on our young players.

Can you explain how we'd be offering a contract to a free agent and yet somehow sending a message that we're not interested in him? That's completely contradictory. The whole reason we'd offer a contract to a FA is because we're obviously interested in him. "We don't want you here but hey here's an offer...will you sign with us?" Are you saying that's how Moore or Wharton would interpret an offer from the Panthers?

Posted

I actually like Williams pass blocking skills a lot. He's a little bit vulnerable to the bull rush, but he's very quick, and can also play RT. I would rather play Williams at RT than Bell.

I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Posted

I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Starting Bell at RT is very risky for Cam. I was pacing back and forth during the Denver game because I was convinced Bell was about to get Cam killed. Williams is a better pass blocking RT than Bell imo. He has far better lateral movement and quickness, while Bell is barely quick enough to even play the position. I'd love to see Williams back at RT given what we currently have on the roster, but at the same time I'd also rather bring in more talent.