#76 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,716 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:53 AM

Armanti looked good in camp last year...

and I know a huge chunk on hear refuses to acknowledge the sky is blue....but on paper we do have one of the worst secondaries in all the NFL.

Until he actually looks the part in a game...I would be careful of jumping on that bandwagon.

Thanks nancy

#77 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Thanks nancy

let me guess, and Jimmy Clausen will throw a TDS against 4th stringers in the last preseason and somehow that means be will have trade value.

AE isn't in the blind homerism is okay stage anymore.

#78 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,716 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

let me guess, and Jimmy Clausen will throw a TDS against 4th stringers in the last preseason and somehow that means be will have trade value.

AE isn't in the blind homerism is okay stage anymore.

thaaaaaanks nancy!

#79 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Armanti is a man with children and a wife. I wish him the best. He's a good guy from everything I know. He had a couple big plays last year.

#80 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Let's see what he can do in actual games. I still don't think he will make the team.

#81 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,114 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

I love the underdog.  AE is certainly that.  I hope he makes it, and becomes a star.

Certainly sounds like he is working hard...which makes it an even better story.

Hope he is in our 53.

#82 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

first time Ive ever thought of giving this guy pie

We agreed on something, and you gave me pie? Armageddon is upon us.

#83 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

if armanti edwards suddenly explodes with a 70 catch, 900 yard, 10 td season.... I don't even know what I would do!

#84 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

If Armanti has shown improvement, that just goes to show how bad the secondary is.

That's the spirit I was hoping for.

#85 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

If you watch the latest video on panthers website. Smitty gives a shout out to head coach Nate telling AE is "14 is phenomenal" you know what that means..

#86 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm pretty sure Rivera was actually quoted as saying that. I read it on one of the links posted on Appfan.com. If it was just the reporters opinion I expect this would've turned into a .gif thread already.

#87 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

if armanti edwards suddenly explodes with a 70 catch, 900 yard, 10 td season.... I don't even know what I would do!

Now you really expect that as a possibility? Everyone is saying Lafell for 800+ smitty for 1200+ and Olsen for 1,000+. Get real.

I'm hoping Smitty is the only one to go over 1,000 and Dwill can break the K mark again. We were a much better football team when we were running a balanced attack last year and I believe those stats are reasonable for the offense we ran in those wins.

#88 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

I love the underdog.  AE is certainly that.  I hope he makes it, and becomes a star.

Certainly sounds like he is working hard...which makes it an even better story.

Hope he is in our 53.

And this is why it baffles me that people go out of their way to say hateful things about Armanti as if it's his fault that Hurney gave up a valuable second round pick for him. He was thrust into a terrible situation and he's trying to make the best of it and our fans should as well.

#89 P.I.A

P.I.A

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • LocationRotting slowly in Afghanistan

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Now you really expect that as a possibility? Everyone is saying Lafell for 800+ smitty for 1200+ and Olsen for 1,000+. Get real.

I'm hoping Smitty is the only one to go over 1,000 and Dwill can break the K mark again. We were a much better football team when we were running a balanced attack last year and I believe those stats are reasonable for the offense we ran in those wins.

Lol get real? What I'm saying is that it would be awesome. Whats wrong with wanting a player to do well? No reason to jump all over a post.

#90 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

We have been in every game almost...a play away. We had a historical rush attack Cam's rookie year. Williams I think had 1 100 yard game in those 32 games?

I think our wins can be found in D and coaching. Not swaying too much back to an older version of Double Trouble.

We have too many runners for one to hit 1000 yards. We would need injuries to create that opportunity. Otherwise we would be rushing too much for a 1000 yard rusher and using everyone IMO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.