Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

Nan-CRA

#92 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

if armanti edwards suddenly explodes with a 70 catch, 900 yard, 10 td season.... I don't even know what I would do!

Might be asking a lil too much lol, Lafell aint even sniffed that and this is his 4th year

#93 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,295 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

Nan-CRA

Called realistic.

Unless we have injuries....a 1000 yard rusher isn't something we should see. We have 4 legit rushers....and that doesn't include whatever Barner may be.

Then there is the fact our OL isn't built to ground and pound all day.

Then the fact our best 2 players are a QB and WR.

Nothing negative about that

#94 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 522 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

Might be asking a lil too much lol, Lafell aint even sniffed that and this is his 4th year

Haha yeah you're right, but... A guy can dream can't he? Even if that dream is as far fetched as Matt Ryan's chance to win a Super Bowl :)

#95 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Lol get real? What I'm saying is that it would be awesome. Whats wrong with wanting a player to do well? No reason to jump all over a post.

I am an Armanti fan. Grew up 30 minutes from App and went to, watched on tv, or listened to all of the games he played while at App. I would love to see a 900 yard season as well but it won't happen. I dare say that no one outside of Smitty will hit 900 yards. If Smith goes down Olsen would have a shot.

For your typical #3 in a balanced attack I could expect anywhere from 200 to 500 yards depending on if he is used so smitty can slide into the slot. I believe Armanti can be a #3 but with Ginns speed I believe he is an injury away from really truly holding on to the #3 spot

#96 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Called realistic.

Unless we have injuries....a 1000 yard rusher isn't something we should see. We have 4 legit rushers....and that doesn't include whatever Barner may be.

Then there is the fact our OL isn't built to ground and pound all day.

Then the fact our best 2 players are a QB and WR.

Nothing negative about that

All signs point to our oline being better a run blocking than pass. While our dlines strength lies in those areas as well it is obvious from last season we do not have an adequate pass blocking line. A 1,000 yard rusher will take pressure off the line and off of Cam. I'm hoping he isn't required to run for more than 400 yards this season and we run a more traditional set up like we had with Fox. Obviously it's got to be more aggressive since we have Cam but the fact we still have Stew and Dwill should be enough for any real fan to realize what our goal and mindset as a team will be.

Dwills 480 yards in the last five games should tell you that having a 1,000 yard rusher is not only possible but works in our favor.

#97 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

And by real, you mean your negative, pessimistic, warped view.

Sure seems pretty real to me. What were you saying, again? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com