Mike-and-Ike-458x280.jpg

#3 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,267 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

Unfortunately, I think they're right. I hope I'm/they're wrong.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

Seems reasonable.

#5 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,656 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

Fair enough

#6 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,344 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

8-8 is a lazy prediction its pretty much like saying you dont know. 

#7 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,656 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

8-8 is a lazy prediction its pretty much like saying you dont know.

I would suspect a huge chunk of this board has them right around 8-8. Those are guys that follow the team. 24/7

#8 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

I would suspect a huge chunk of this board has them right around 8-8. Those are guys that follow the team. 24/7

i think our floor should be at least 9-7 baring major injury, the only thing that keeps me from going higher is that I just can't trust our Defensive backfield

#9 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,656 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

i think our floor should be at least 9-7 baring major injury, the only thing that keeps me from going higher is that I just can't trust our Defensive backfield

Our OL and secondary keep me from going higher than 9-7.

People talk about us running more....but our OL couldn't consistantly pass protect OR run block. That stalls at our O no matter how good Cam, 89, Olsen and whatever RB on the field is..

Need to see improved G play before I feel confident

#10 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,103 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

I was wondering the other day if their predictions are consistent league wide in so much as are the 8 games they are giving us appropriatly deducted from the records of the other teams?

Or are they just saying throwing numbers out?

If its the former Id be very interested in seeing who they think we are going to win/lose to.  If its the latter than they might as well be saying we are going to be 34-0 this season.

#11 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:41 AM

6-10. Our offensive line has gaping holes.

#12 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:41 AM

I was wondering the other day if their predictions are consistent league wide in so much as are the 8 games they are giving us appropriatly deducted from the records of the other teams?

Or are they just saying throwing numbers out?

If its the former Id be very interested in seeing who they think we are going to win/lose to.  If its the latter than they might as well be saying we are going to be 34-0 this season.

Its a prediction, no one has a crystal ball. they did  not put much effort in it. However real fans will look at the schedule and see who they feel we can beat, but even then its a guess.

#13 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

Our OL and secondary keep me from going higher than 9-7.

People talk about us running more....but our OL couldn't consistantly pass protect OR run block. That stalls at our O no matter how good Cam, 89, Olsen and whatever RB on the field is..

Need to see improved G play before I feel confident

i think there is a lot of people overreacting to oline because our Dline is dominating them in practice but we thought going into this season that our Dline could be the best in the NFL so that makes any evaluation we have now skewed, I want to see our oline versus another teams Dline before I make a judgement.

#14 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

I have us at 9-7 10-6 if we play to our potential. I think we have to underachieve to get to 8-8.

I'll put it like this we SHOULD go 9-7 anything over that is just frosting.

#15 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,656 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

i think there is a lot of people overreacting to oline because our Dline is dominating them in practice but we thought going into this season that our Dline could be the best in the NFL so that makes any evaluation we have now skewed, I want to see our oline versus another teams Dline before I make a judgement.

I have paid little attention to practice....that doesn't cause me to worry about the OL.

The fact they were manhandled last year to start the season even with a healthy Kalil does....the fact all season long last year they struggled to open up holes and pass protect. People watched the last game of the season and suddenly thought we should of ran more all season.....forgetting the RBs had nowhere to run the majority of the year.

I also think our DL, which very good with great potential.....is now starting to become an unrealistic thought. From a pass rush perspective they were arguably the best last year generating better pressure than anyone.....but the secondary still lost us games. Very worried about this secondary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com