Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike and Mike have us 8-8 & 9-7

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

11-5 this season 

Top 10 Offense & Defense

Cam Newton 4,000 +yds  (passing) 700+ yds (rushing)

Stewart 1000 + yds rushing 

Williams 900+ yds rushing

Steve Smith 1000+ yds 

Olsen 1000 + yds

LaFell  900+ yds

Defense  

Top 5 front 7 

Top 5 LB corp

Top 5 D-line

Greg Hardy - 15 sacks  40 comb tkl

CJ- 14 sacks 45 comb tkl

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LaFell  900+ yds

That's what I'm saying too. We are the minority...

Posted · Report post

Strength of schedule isn't a good indicator of a teams success. It isn't really a good indicator of anything.

Yep, especially before the season starts. There are good and bad surprise teams every year. What we should be prepared for is that we play in a tough division.

Posted · Report post

Strength of schedule isn't a good indicator of a teams success. It isn't really a good indicator of anything.

Ended up with a double post. Whoops.

Posted · Report post

Madhatter is my boy but it is an annual tradition for him to call any "expert" that predicts anything but a winning season for the Panthers and idiot and how stupid the Panthers are going to make them look each year. That hasn't been working out so well.

I think he is right this time, Johnny. Do not know his history, but what I have read from him is usually sound, from my perspective.

Posted · Report post

I would be estatic to be proved wrong...

Posted · Report post

One of if not THE toughest schedule in the league...

I'd be estatic with 9-7...but expect around 6-10 or 7-9. 8-8 I think we can do, but we can't have horsecrap games like the one in Atlanta last year.

Pre season SOS is a worthless stat.

Posted · Report post

i see us being better and luckier enough than last year's team to pull three wins out of last year's record. 9-7 is our floor, 10-6 is realistic.

Posted · Report post

Madhatter is my boy but it is an annual tradition for him to call any "expert" that predicts anything but a winning season for the Panthers and idiot and how stupid the Panthers are going to make them look each year. That hasn't been working out so well.

I am not inferring that most of the ESPN experts are idiots because if their view on the Panthers. I consider most if them idiots because most of them are. They say dumb shit all of the time and their predictions are wrong as many times as those from the avg fan.

I do think they are wrong this year. Not necessarily about a 9-7 season. But, about how many of them know so little about the rest if the team and the way they bash Cam.

Posted · Report post

Most experts are no better at predicting records than the avg fan. If they were, they would all be making millions betting games in Vegas.

They are not experts...they are just tv personalities.