Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Jon Beason "shocked" if Cam isn't a Captain this year

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#13 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

I think Smitty and/or Gross step up and tell the team that it's time for Cam to be a captain and to give him the C they've worn for so long.

#14 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Don't give two shits about the towel but he needs to stop sulking and stop letting bad times get the better of him to be a great leader. There are better options on offense IMO, but things can certainley change.

#15 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

My guess is that the captains on offense this year are Cam and Smitty.

Grossy has no ego... none.  I don't think he would take it as an insult for his "C" to pass on to his QB.  IMO, I think it would please him a little.

Smitty?  Yeah, I love him, but he's definitely got ego.  Doubt he would want to pass on his "C".

#16 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

Grossy has no ego... none. I don't think he would take it as an insult for his "C" to pass on to his QB. IMO, I think it would please him a little.

Smitty? Yeah, I love him, but he's definitely got ego. Doubt he would want to pass on his "C".

I could see gross or smith doing it. Smith will probably use his vote for cam to be a captain

#17 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Grossy has no ego... none.  I don't think he would take it as an insult for his "C" to pass on to his QB.  IMO, I think it would please him a little.

Smitty?  Yeah, I love him, but he's definitely got ego.  Doubt he would want to pass on his "C".

My Exact thoughts. Well Done

#18 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Smitty specifically said in an interview with NFL recently that "to be honest, I didnt vote for himself".

Translation: 'I would normally vote for myself but I didnt. I should not be a captain over this guy that I voted for'

Knowing that, would Smith have been talking about Gross or Beason in this scenerio? No, he voted for Cam and not himself, allowing Gross to take the other spot. Yes he has an ego, youre right, as he admits in the quote sort of, but he also is saying that Cam should be a captain over himself. . . and could you seriously see yourself in Smitty's shoes without an ego? haha