Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

242 posts in this topic

no need to get upset madhatter. how do you know that wasn't a compliment? from what i understand, if someone giving you a compliment offends you (because your own biases make you assume that everyone is truly insulting you...regardless of what they say)....then the problem is with you my friend....not the individual actually complimenting you.

1 person likes this

Rodeo, there have been so many recommendations here on the Tbox for "stormfront", you will have to let us know what you think. I figure it is a bunch of Nazi types, but HW, SZ and Cantrell are there a lot, so clue the rest of us in.

And as far as SZ's vocabulary, you can tell by arguing with him that he is definitely not a doorknob. He argues very well and has much potential as a young man. I personally think he is on the wrong side of a lot of arguments, but still do not think him a moron. Now, about his visiting the Stormfront, we will withhold judgement on that until we get Rodeo's full report.

Silly stirs... didn't you know you have to agree with the huddle liberal mafia to be considered intelligent?

;)

Well rodeo, I am VERY impressed that you are so secure in yourself that you don't care that you sound like a bumbling fool everytime you open you mouth or type a sentence. 

I would be offended by that if you'd give me permission.

Rodeo, there have been so many recommendations here on the Tbox for "stormfront", you will have to let us know what you think. I figure it is a bunch of Nazi types, but HW, SZ and Cantrell are there a lot, so clue the rest of us in.

And as far as SZ's vocabulary, you can tell by arguing with him that he is definitely not a doorknob. He argues very well and has much potential as a young man. I personally think he is on the wrong side of a lot of arguments, but still do not think him a moron. Now, about his visiting the Stormfront, we will withhold judgement on that until we get Rodeo's full report.

I'm on it. I'm sure my activity is already flagged anyways.

Silly stirs... didn't you know you have to agree with the huddle liberal mafia to be considered intelligent?

;)

nope you just have to be willing to substantiate your arguments

it just so happens that conservatives have a really difficult time with that. imagine that.

though i would like to commend you for dialing down your rhetoric from "liberal serial killer love fest" to "liberal mafia"

I like phillys mock responses of LIEberal.

Is Philly still down South?

last few pages of this thread: black supremacist argues with "liberal mafia" about equality of human races while "conservative mafia" suggests poster re-evaluate his role in educating the public for feeling like he's being insulted since he's black and gets called "well spoken" when he can coherently form a sentence or two.

this thread really delivers

Yeah, there's a reason why I don't share too many examples of racism that I personally experience, I let that one slip without thinking. Not saying its the worst thing ever it just annoys me and it seemed relevant to post. What really gets me is how this board will downplay anything racist no matter what it seems like.