Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

Didn't say Africans don't have autoimmune diseases. Just not a hoard of deadly ones.

sarcoidosis and lupus both affect African-Americans disproportionately more than whites, and both can be deadly.

**I don't know their prevalence in tropical Africa

Should I make it a thread or just post it here? I actually did go there to look after we talked about it before.

Up to you, will be interesting either way.

what I don't get is how someone like KT gets banned and you just keep on trucking, lol. 

KT was a threat while helloworld is a punching bag. it's much easier, and enjoyable even, to mock a poster like helloworld for taking nazi propaganda and switching around a few key actors. it's a lot harder to stomach a guy who draws valid comparisons between this forum and the seedy underbelly of the internet. helloworld proclaims his own superiority, while kt challenged those claims (assuming of course that you believe things like "black people just don't value family like white people" are a claim to superiority, which they are)

If the accusation is false, correct.

i don't think you really believe that.

White teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: Oh, that's just his age.

Black teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL POOR FAILURES.

Anyone who pretends to be a stupid, lazy, slob for the sake of trends is a failure in my eyes.

All American blacks should strive to make their cities as "Africa-like" as Detroit. Its a great example of what we can be if we just try!

just gonna quote this just in case you sober up and decide to delete it

The majority in every major city not in Texas want that. Care to guess how many cities are similar financially today as Detroit in the 80's. Big taxes and govment programs are fine until the tax base moves out of the city limits.