Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

242 posts in this topic

White teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: Oh, that's just his age.

Black teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL POOR FAILURES.

or

Johnny Football

Cam Newton

i think Don Lemon mentioned Justin Bieber about pulling up his pants. Reading fail.

I dunno, I woke up to an article on ESPN.com by Fox about how Manziel might be hurting his draft stock, and he hasn't even played a game this season yet, so I think Johnny Football is starting to get hid pretty hard by stuff.  Though Teeray has an interesting post about this subject...

Lemon shooting for Megan Kellys old gig

i think Don Lemon mentioned Justin Bieber about pulling up his pants. Reading fail.

example fail

post-3-0-20684700-1375997169_thumb.jpg

Not one mention of personal responsibility. Guess that doesn't sell clothes/records.

Nice to see Russell defending the wearing of pants around your thighs as your ass hangs out for ladies and kids to see.

Nah, he is definitely not a moron.

I think his point, and I agree with him, is that is not what destroyed "the black community" anymore than past fashion trends that mainstream America disagreed with did.

I think his point, and I agree with him, is that is not what destroyed "the black community" anymore than past fashion trends that mainstream America disagreed with did.

He's right, pants worn around your knees or waist did not destroy any community.

However it is pretty stupid, and you won't get too many job offers with a huge white t shirt on, and jean shorts so low your pecker is hanging out.

All he is saying is start small, do something good, and try to break this cycle.

Young poor folks are not helpless, things can be done to try to get out of the hole, but you have to be willing to take that first step.

Does Sod do anything else in here besides talk poo about black people and rap music?

1 person likes this