Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

I think all of us Panthers fans can agree

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#25 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

well they are flaming satan douche piggies and the panthers are borne of god so i dont know why you're saying this

Valid point.

#26 panther4life

panther4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

The average NFL fan probably knows many of the players on their favorite team, but would be lucky to name five players on any other team. Their whole knowledge of other team's players is usually based on random bits they've heard from talking heads or occasional highlights watched on Sportscenter.

It honestly shouldn't surprise anyone that most fans don't know much about - or care much about - whether they have the full story on Newton.

And let's be real: If some nasty piece of news came out about Matt Ryan or Drew Brees, how many of us here would care about hearing both sides of the story? As opposed, let's say, to how many would run with it and couldn't wait to go troll rival fans?

It's just the way it works.

I talk to supposed die hard fans of other teams all the time. You'd be amazed how many can't even name their starting o-line...

#27 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

I talk to supposed die hard fans of other teams all the time. You'd be amazed how many can't even name their starting o-line...

Some probably couldn't tell you what an O-Line does :lol:

#28 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

i bartend in a hotel that hosts countless national conventions, so on any given day i've got a spread of NFL fans that aren't fans of the panthers and i'm constantly having to explain that cam newton is not in fact a run-only quarterback to idiot eagles fans or fat shitlogs in saints hats

tons of steve smith love though, which is cool

bonefish grill located beside you, if you could take a giant dump by the front doors... it would be greatly appreciated.  

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

bonefish grill located beside you, if you could take a giant dump by the front doors... it would be greatly appreciated.  

:lol: i've actually never been over there. bad experience?

#30 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

I think all of us Panthers fans can agree

Just to be clear, this statement describes an event that I don't think I have ever seen.

#31 E CaT PanTHer

E CaT PanTHer

Aite, Lets Do It !!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hell, even the mothership of serious news, cnn.com, is full of that poo.  The anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

anonymity .... that's a tough word to pronounce