is AE playing?
Jump to content
1) interior pressure on the defensive line
2) norman's pass coverage
3) extended time on the field for mike mitchell
4) brad nortman's punts
5) david gettis (much more upside than hixon if he's healthy and consistent IMO)
6) our linebackers covering mobile quarterbacks (this applies to the entire defense i suppose)
7) kugbila and williams at RG - a battle crucial to our success
8) kenjon barner - if he can hold onto the ball and gain positive yardage against the ones he'll see significant playing time this year (i really want to see him on some wheel routes.)
9) brandon williams. an emergence of a gronk-esque threat at TE2 would do wonders for our offensive potency
10) cam's socksGo to the full post
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:00 PM
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:11 PM
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:14 PM
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:28 PM
Coming home and hearing that we wiped the floor with the iggles and that everyone looked exceptionally well.
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:46 PM
Want to see Norman do what he did versus the Bears consistently. Not saying he has to get a pick, but just playing tight, physical and looking like a starting corner.
Agreed....Consistent pass coverage is something we've (obviously) lacked. However, with our front seven showing dominance, he could be primed for a competetive year in the league for INT's.
I'm also envisioning Mitchell laying the wood on Vic as he tries to scramble toward the edge as the pocket collapses.
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:51 PM
i want to see cam lead at least one legit drive, person says starters could play the entire first half
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:54 PM
Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:56 PM
My colostomy bag......
Or my car keys.....
....is it looking for Godot or waiting for Godot?
In all serious ...Brandon Williams and Barner. Future is so bright...
Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:01 AM
1) Cam making good decisions and leading the offense on a scoring drive. No turnovers
2) Norman balling out (1 int)
3) Gettis making plays
4) Our RG's looking solid
5) Amini improving on last weeks less than steller outing
6) Our rookie DT's stopping the run and generating some pressure
7) Melvin White playing well
6) Mitchel showing he deserves the starting S spot
7) Barner holding on to the ball
8) Adams making some plays in the return game
9) D forcing 3 and outs
10) No injuries
11) Shula looking like a decent OC
12) B. Williams continuing his solid play
Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:08 AM
If you are out of the viewing area and cannot watch the game, shoot me a message and ill be glad to help you out!
Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:19 AM
1) No injuries
2) Lots of runs by our offense
3) Kraken to have a couple of sacks since LT Jason Peters won't play
4) Iggle fans to put the @ss in classless
Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:29 AM
I am with CRA. I am interested to see how we fair against this uptempo offense.
Seeing what Gettis does.
I got to admit this has been one of the most difficult preseasons ever as far as who I think will make the team. Especially WR. I have had just about every combination you can think of. I think if Gettis has a good game We'll have 1-5 locked in at WR. Smitty, LaFell, Ginn, AE, Gettis and if we keep 6. Last spot is still up for grabs. COME ON Bersin..lol
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users