• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Did a Panthers fan actually say something about Defense?

excuses are like assholes....New Orleans has too many

What excuse? We won on scoreboard with starters and we won on scoreboard with backups playing vanilla missing key people! There was no excuse given and none needed. They gave up a big run to Tate and two big catches to Andre the whole game, not great, but not terrible.

On the other hand, Texans gave up big back to back runs to Ingram and PT. If giving up a 14 play 80 yard drive to Alex Smith made Saints D terrible, what about the Texans D giving up a 3 play 80 yard TD drive in just 1:34? Guess Texans Def is terrible also?

What excuse? We won the score with starters and we won the score with backups playing vanilla missing key people! There no excuse there and none needed. They gave up a big run to Tate and two big catches to Andre the whole game, not great, but not terrible, Texans gave up big back to back runs to Ingram and PT. If giving up a 14 play 80 yard drive to Alex Smith made the, terrible, what about the Texans D giving up a 3 play 80 yard TD drive in just 1:34? Guess Texans Def is terrible.

if my farts could form complete sentences they would make more sense than you

if my farts could form complete sentences they would make more sense than you

Figured since i am posting on a football message board and the average person is intelligent enough to comprehend regardless of a few typos and grammar errors , I didn't think it was necessary to proofread, but I forgot about the bartender that stalks, reads, and comments on every single one of my posts would be trying to read. Don't worry cupcake, I fixed it so even you could understand. Unlike you, I don't work a medial job pouring drinks and feel the need the compensate with pompous grandiloquence posting ON A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.

(Cue witty remark)

I don't feel the need the compensate with pompous grandiloquence posting ON A FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD.

lolololololololololololololol

medial job pouring drinks, hot wife, beautiful child, all self made >>>>>>>>> pompous silver spoon, overweight fat bastard with zero life and zero friends/family ANY DAMN DAY!