Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards is... Frustrated...

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I love Asheville.

The cesspool I left behind in Mecklenburg Co. on the other hand.....

I am pretty sure some of it was not left behind.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I suspect he will still make the team if he comes back by the 4th preseason game. Barring of course a stellar performance by Hixon, Adams or Pilares.

Posted · Report post

SIGCHI222 is...Constipated...

I don't give a Dusty Rhodes sized shiit (second time I have used that reference) how Armanti feels, just produce like you have been and even those of us that did not attend ASU might pull for this hack.

Might....maybe.

Nah, he is a Panther so I got his 6 or 7 or whatever they are spouting on TV trying to drum up fake patriotism. 

Back to the bathroom....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

nm

Posted · Report post

I feel bad for him, it sounds like he actually gets the new position finally.  And if he was drafted in the 5th I bet a lot more people here would feel bad for him too.

Excellent point.  It's not Armanti's fault where we drafted him.  I'm rooting for the guy.

Posted · Report post

Cut Hixon. Old receiver who won't see the field anyway.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Asheville is the saving grace of the mountains..its Mayberry surrounded by Jesse Helms otherwise.Edwards will probably make the team regardless if he plays another preseason game.

Posted · Report post

The man has been working his ass off to switch positions.
Last year he was finally good enough to snag the last receiver spot. He's continued to work hard and now has the ability to snag the number three spot.
He finally has what it takes to make it and actually contribute and he's seeing it slip away from a simple hamstring injury.

So yeah...... He's frustrated.

Posted · Report post

i dont hate the guy, i just don't think hes that good . lets face it the quarterback to wide receiver conversions are a mess. not to mention hes undersized, and not even that fast... a punter ran him down last year. i feel like the roster spot could be better used elsewhere.

I think he's a lot faster than the huddle gives him credit for. He couldn't beat the angle on one punt return and now he's slow. The guy did run as high as 4.39 at the combine. Which combined with what we see he must accelerate very fast but doesn't have long speed. I think he's faster than any wr we have not named Gettis, or Ted Ginn. I know a lot of you will say Steve Smith but, at this point I think it's to close to call so i'm giving it to the younger legs.

Posted · Report post

I'm frustrated he's still on the roster.

Posted · Report post

I'm frustrated he's still on the roster.

Of course you are....

Not " Oh wow, glad to see he finally doesn't suck anymore and has improved and can help our team now!"

but instead, " I'm angry and upset that he was sucking balls and has finally figure it all out. Ugh. I wanted him to fail so badly."

Makes perfect sense....