• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

ATTN: Everybody who thinks Rivera is a good coach.

Supergaythegreat starting another thread to bash our head coach? Say it aint so. Color me completely fuging shocked

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

And I ain't rocking no more panther poo until they fire this fool. 

As long as Rivera is our coach, I will hope he does well and lead us to a Lombardi Trophy.  If Ron Rivera is fired come week whatever, I will wish him the best.

Coach Ron is a great DEF mind, trying to rebuild a team that was gutted, with a GM that overpaid players and put us in cap hell, who traded picks like crazy for guys that did not pan out.  Also as we all know Ron was a rookie HC taking over a 2-14 team, he has made mistakes (ALL ROOKIES DO), we have been hit by the injury bug, out coached and beat down.  Did Rivera have a slump to start the season? I would say yeah.  But the funny thing is, the team has bought in. we went 4-6 and 5-1 down the stretch, call it what you want.  I say the team Kept Pounding.

If you don't want to rep your team, fine. Turn in your fan card and start jumping on the Hawks, 49ers, Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, Falcons or Saints bandwagon.  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Strick

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts