Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seahawk Fans Expecting Blowout in Week 1

197 posts in this topic

Posted

so because a couple of guys you know think week 2 is where it's at you think the Hawks come to Charlotte poorly prepared?

oki doke then!!!

nah, I'm sure they will bring umbrellas.

1 person likes this

Posted

and pepper spray

Posted

I think this is more about your friends not knowing football than it is about Seattle fans in general.  If you look over their boards, they have the same mix of "We draft horrible!" and "The team looks like crap" and "We're going to be great!" threads that we do. No one's looking towards the season yet, and when they do they won't be discounting the Panthers.  After last Thursday, no one's going to do that.  Particularly when what Cam's accomplished in his first two years is pointed out.

We can be beaten, but we're a dangerous team, and any knowledgeable football fan knows it.

5 people like this

Posted

YOU JUST WAIT TILL MIKE SHULA DROPS 48 ON THOSE MOFOS!!!!!

4 people like this

Posted

I think this is more about your friends not knowing football than it is about Seattle fans in general.  If you look over their boards, they have the same mix of "We draft horrible!" and "The team looks like crap" and "We're going to be great!" threads that we do. No one's looking towards the season yet, and when they do they won't be discounting the Panthers.  After last Thursday, no one's going to do that.  Particularly when what Cam's accomplished in his first two years is pointed out.

We can be beaten, but we're a dangerous team, and any knowledgeable football fan knows it.

I think he just wanted something to start a thread with.  :lk:

Posted

YOU JUST WAIT TILL MIKE SHULA DROPS 48 ON THOSE MOFOS!!!!!

He's been hiding his genius this preseason only to unleash it like a caged lion on September 8th.

2 people like this

Posted

fans overlooking us =/= the team overlooking us

1 person likes this

Posted

thats cool..  it doesn't take fans to give a fug..  maybe the team will win a game or two.....  2!  @1

Posted

Russell Wilson is one of the lesser QBs we'll have to face this season. Last season our defense was weak, and we had three fumbles, one from Cam, Williams, and Stewart. They scored 16 points. We were on the one and Cam thew the ball into the turf trying to hit a wide open receiver. I like our chances unless Cam sh!ts the bed. 

Posted

This game "SHOULD" be a outright slobber knocker.

1 person likes this

Posted

fans overlooking us =/= the team overlooking us

It is kind of funny though when you see a Seahawk player getting interviewed they consistently point to that 49ers game almost as if they view it as the season opener. Hopefully they are looking past us so our chances are a little better.

Posted

People in washington are queers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app