Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cut: WR Joe Adams, DT Frank Kearse

158 posts in this topic

Posted

We have Ginn on a 1 year deal. If he doesn't want to come back next year, we'll be back to sticking Armanti at PR. Oh god.

Posted

Based of the reps he has been getting and the fact that 4-3 defenses tend to carry 5 defensive tackles.

No. I have kearse and fua getting cut. Colin cole takes their spot.
1 person likes this

Posted

AHHAAA so I dont owe hubby then and I guessed right? lols Adams is going on IR then?

Posted

I guess they haven't notified the other two cuts today. Well hear about it soon.

do players on the pup list count against the roster? i'm not sure they do. might be just one more player.

Posted

If we're going to keep 9 DL, I'd rather keep a 5th DE (Horton) over a 5th DT, considering we can shift either CJ or Hardy inside on nickel situations.

4 people like this

Posted

do players on the pup list count against the roster? i'm not sure they do. might be just one more player.

Nope

Posted

If we're going to keep 9 DL, I'd rather keep a 5th DE (Horton) over a 5th DT, considering we can shift either CJ or Hardy inside on nickel situations.

I have CJ, kraken, Alexander and Addison as de's

NT is star and cole

UT is short and Edwards. Hardy also slides inside some plays. I don't think I missed anyone.

Posted

5 DEs and 4 DTs is what i've been thinking for the DL. we have a couple DEs that easily slide to DT and have been used in that way quite frequently.

Posted

Hardy dropped a lot of weight. Still think we'll see him inside this year? what is he 280 now?

Posted

5 DEs and 4 DTs is what i've been thinking for the DL. we have a couple DEs that easily slide to DT and have been used in that way quite frequently.

Who's your fifth de? Horton?

Posted

I miss Applewhite, tbh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy dropped a lot of weight. Still think we'll see him inside this year? what is he 280 now?

With short on our roster, prolly not as much.