Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Cut: WR Joe Adams, DT Frank Kearse

158 posts in this topic

i don't know the numbers game right now. but why do you think that?

Based of the reps he has been getting and the fact that 4-3 defenses tend to carry 5 defensive tackles.

what is the point of free agency if it's practically impossible for players to get there?

Based of the reps he has been getting and the fact that 4-3 defenses tend to carry 5 defensive tackles.

i think rivera is just giving him every opportunity.

I guess they haven't notified the other two cuts today. Well hear about it soon.

We have Ginn on a 1 year deal. If he doesn't want to come back next year, we'll be back to sticking Armanti at PR. Oh god.

No. I have kearse and fua getting cut. Colin cole takes their spot.
1 person likes this

AHHAAA so I dont owe hubby then and I guessed right? lols Adams is going on IR then?

I guess they haven't notified the other two cuts today. Well hear about it soon.

do players on the pup list count against the roster? i'm not sure they do. might be just one more player.

If we're going to keep 9 DL, I'd rather keep a 5th DE (Horton) over a 5th DT, considering we can shift either CJ or Hardy inside on nickel situations.

4 people like this

do players on the pup list count against the roster? i'm not sure they do. might be just one more player.

Nope