Photo
- - - - -

Kugbila to IR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
186 replies to this topic

#145 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

Cool story bro. Just be sure to revisit this thread in a year if he ends up as a solid contributor and eat your crow. Until then I'll sit Around and have a 22 year old kid "teach me a thing or two about football".

Look forward to it

#146 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

So many of you are absolutely negative and pathetic people. You're freaking out over a 4th round pick going to IR, really?

A.  1 person on IR can come back later in the season.

B. If you're relying on a rookie 4th rounder to start or heavily contribute, there is problem anyway.  

C. How much has Brandon Hogan, Joe Adams, Eric Norwood, Goodson, Fiametta, Ryne Robinson, Nate Salley, and Stefon Lefors done for this team? That's our 4th round picks from the last decade, less then half of those contributed anything, and all of them were cut in 2-3 seasons.

D. The guy in Green Bay is only starting because of an injury.  He could have had the same hamstring pull as Kug did if we drafted him.

STOP FREAKING OUT, YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AND LOSING ALL CREDIBILITY. 

#147 Creep59

Creep59

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

A fourth round pick that's not an immediate starter?

Unheard of! :angry:

Starter?  the dude practiced for one day in his NFL carrer and proceeded from there to IR and on the journey picked up his second jersey number (which happened to be the biggest OL bust and draft bust in Panther history)   to boot  ............................  Pardon me if I LMAO

#148 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Never funny for a Panther to go to IR  just to be clear, but lol @ those who bashed the ones who just had a feeling he was going to IR.

#149 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

So many of you are absolutely negative and pathetic people. You're freaking out over a 4th round pick going to IR, really?

A.  1 person on IR can come back later in the season.

B. If you're relying on a rookie 4th rounder to start or heavily contribute, there is problem anyway.  

C. How much has Brandon Hogan, Joe Adams, Eric Norwood, Goodson, Fiametta, Ryne Robinson, Nate Salley, and Stefon Lefors done for this team? That's our 4th round picks from the last decade, less then half of those contributed anything, and all of them were cut in 2-3 seasons.

D. The guy in Green Bay is only starting because of an injury.  He could have had the same hamstring pull as Kug did if we drafted him.

STOP FREAKING OUT, YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT AND LOSING ALL CREDIBILITY. 

if the OL was fine aside from this...yeah, it would be an unwarranted freakout.

but the OL looks like poo. we've done nothing to help the right side which is the absolute weakest link on the team and rivera said we won't be adding anyone to the OL.

the OL is bad. really bad. and then this happens and the FO just kind of shrugs.

yeah...no reason to worry.

#150 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

You forgot Ryne Robinson.

That is absolutely horrific. Yet you expect us to be positive, lol.

#151 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Yeah, but was he a hog Molly?

#152 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

if the OL was fine aside from this...yeah, it would be an unwarranted freakout.

but the OL looks like poo. we've done nothing to help the right side which is the absolute weakest link on the team and rivera said we won't be adding anyone to the OL.

the OL is bad. really bad. and then this happens and the FO just kind of shrugs.

yeah...no reason to worry.

You forgot Ryne Robinson.

That is absolutely horrific. Yet you expect us to be positive, lol.

No I did not forget Ryne, please try to read again.

Yes, the OL has been playing pretty bad, but no rookie 4th rounder would fix that.  Rarely do any rookie 1st rounders even do that well to start on the OL.

Please, show me any team's draft history of 4th round picks where more then 2-3 of the last decade are contributers on their team. I challenge you.

The average life span for a player in the NFL is 2-3 years, and I guarantee that average is that high because of Round 1-3 picks.

#153 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

So we end up having a total of four picks in last years draft since this guy probably will not work out. Actually I am pissed that we wasted this on a project pick more of a total risk then Amini. I wish we knew who's jackass idea this was knowing how crappy our line already was going into the season. Why in the he'll does the team keep trying to reinvent the wheel and then have it blow up in their faces. No wonder why we are always behind the eight ball,just stupid stupid crap.

#154 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

No I did not forget Ryne, please try to read again.

Yes, the OL has been playing pretty bad, but no rookie 4th rounder would fix that. Rarely do any rookie 1st rounders even do that well to start on the OL.

Please, show me any team's draft history of 4th round picks where more then 2-3 of the last decade are contributers on their team. I challenge you.

The average life span for a player in the NFL is 2-3 years, and I guarantee that average is that high because of Round 1-3 picks.

Weird, swore I didn't see his name. My mistake. Anyways, are you just an eternal optimist or what?

Maybe if this track record with bust after bust was limited to the fourth round, I'd buy what you are selling. However, considering most of our picks outside the first round for the past 10 years. It is absolutely embarrassing.

#155 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Otah 2.0

#156 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

1298051684_model-catwalk-fail.gif