• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

TBH, there hasn't been a whole lot of "good" to write about.

But Pat hasn't said the Panthers are a good team for three years!!! Clearly his bias is the only explanation.....

#47 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,881 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

you have to be able to score. you can't do that frequently without a good OL.

With our Defense that wont be a issue. 

#48 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

whether we believe it or not doesn't effect the panthers performance.

the panthers aren't tinkerbell. you can't think them into shining.

Yeah, cause we all know the moral and attitude of fans never control the attitude and moral of a teams. Nope...never happens.

#49 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,755 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

Apart of me truly wants to tank this season to acquire Lewan or Kouandjio or M. Lee or Watkins watching our running backs average like 1.9 ypc and our recievers dropping passes...

#50 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

Yeah, cause we all know the moral and attitude of fans never control the attitude and moral of a teams. Nope...never happens.

glad you undertand that.

i mean it does to an extent at games, but even that's limited.

but the stuff that goes on in here effecting the panthers performance? lol

#51 StoneColdET

StoneColdET

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

• David Newton

@Josh: Next to the other one, Josh. Oh. forgot there wasn't. Suspect Mr. Richardson could find a place. #nflnation

• 10:08 AM

Josh

Where will the Panthers keep the Super Bowl XLVIII trophy?

#52 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

This place is getting a little too negative without a single regular season game being played. yeesh..

#53 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

14-2

#54 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,222 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

13-3 

#55 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

I think we will be like last year only instead of going 1-7 in games decided by 7 points or less we go 4-4.  That puts us at 10-6.

#56 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Honestly, It's not out of the realm of possibility at all. This team could stink up the show and go 6-10, though some major injuries would have to occur for that to happen and I don't see that happening. I really can't see this squad making more than 9-7 with this O-Line. Our WR corps is better than it's been in years but it still needs an upgrade next offseason unless Gettis or Ginn or SOMEBODY breaks out. Smitty and LaFell are the only two WRs I completely trust right now. We need another worth a sht TE, Brandon might break out who knows. But he hasn't yet so in the meantime we are short at TE. I already spoke of the dumpster fire of an O-Line we're fielding. Our RBs can't stay healthy and cost way too much and are extremely dependent on previously said dumpster fire for their production. Cam is a beast but it's dreadfully clear he can't do it alone. Nobody can, nobody ever has. Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, The Manning Brothers, all the greats are surrounded by talent and at least average if not above average O-Lines. 

I don't think we could do any worse than 7-9, too many winnable games on the roster and our front seven is too beastly. However, I don't think this offense as a w(hole) can carry more than 9 wins. I might be wrong, wouldn't be the first time wouldn't be the last. But I see this as a 7 win-9 win team. If we go 10+ wins I'll be doing cartwheels with everyone else, but in the meantime I'm tempering my Huddlehype a tad bit.

#57 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

We have Luke kuechly. Therefore we will go 16-0

This guy knows whats up.  Clowney is going to always be seen as a let down because he will never be the defensive player luke is going to be starting this year.

Look our offensive line does blow donkey dick, but I actually think we'll be OK with it until playoff time.  The Ravens have had one of the deepest, meanest, biggest and strongest front 7's in the league for about a decade now.  Even great olines get a little manhandled by them.  Our line is going to look like crap against teams with front 7's like the Ravens and our own, but I think they'll play very well against our divisional foes.  Neither Atlanta or NO have a single pass rusher thats worth a damn, and we'll actually have an offense in those games capable of keeping up with them and a defense that'll get a few sacks on those pass happy suckers.

TB is a bit tougher.  Clayborne is a solid player, Gerald McCoy is a stud and Lavonte David is pretty good too.  I don't see them being able to move the ball on us though unless they get a new quarterback.

#58 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,681 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'm really hoping for the playoffs this year but we have what looks to be a bottom 5 coaching staff and a horrible offensive line. Last I checked those are kinda important for having success in the NFL.

#59 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

The Bucs probably have the most talented team in the NFC South. They are the only team that scares me. If Jose Freeman can play decent they have a pretty good chance at winning the NFC South. Falcons and Saints will be the bottom two IMO

#60 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

Our best offensive player is Luke Kuechly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com