Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, so I saw a little speculation about Raiders' D. Moore

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Can he play RG?

Posted

there have been plenty of guys who were reported as exhibiting this sort of behavior, switched teams, and suddenly were the most dedicated, energy-infusing, locker-room-strengthening guys anyone had seen. sometimes a change of scenery can do worlds of good for a guy.

Fair or not, I tend to give guys a little bit of a pass when they're coming from the Raiders because the organization is such a mess.

Heck, Tyler Brayton came here and contributed.

Posted

i'd be wit it

Posted

I wonder if someone could put a bug in G-man's ear.  Zod? JoePer?

Posted

Same, the way they've been drafting in the fourth round lately it's better to just trade this pick.

Frank Alexander being the lone exception but the jury is still out on him

Greg Hardy was a 6th or 7th round pick

Posted

I wonder if someone could put a bug in G-man's ear.  Zod? JoePer?

Maybe someone can prank the GM like those two guys did with the Bucs and the Bills

1 person likes this

Posted

So we want to go after a guy who has poor attention, suspect motivation, and inconsistency.  Why????

because he can actually produce when on the field(51 catches 7 TDs), fits this offense, and has the potential to run every route on the tree.

Posted

Maybe someone can prank the GM like those two guys did with the Bucs and the Bills

holy poo i forgot about that. that's up there with the 2012 panthers alternate jersey winning the NFL's best jersey of all time contest.

Posted

there have been plenty of guys who were reported as exhibiting this sort of behavior, switched teams, and suddenly were the most dedicated, energy-infusing, locker-room-strengthening guys anyone had seen. sometimes a change of scenery can do worlds of good for a guy.

problem is that for every one of those guys who are completely different there are 10 times as many who don't act differently and stay the same. She. You are paid millions to play for 7 months a year it doesn't matter who you play for. You should be plenty motivated.

Posted

because he can actually produce when on the field(51 catches 7 TDs), fits this offense, and has the potential to run every route on the tree.

We had tight ends with more catches. Why will he be great here and not there? Because it is Oakland? Sorry but when you are paid millions you should play hard for anyone.

Posted

Greg Hardy was a 6th or 7th round pick

Was just talking about recent 4th rounders.

Posted

Does this look like somebody who doesn't want to play?