Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

If and when I ever get married, my wife is going to have a lot to deal with.

Best Answer PhillyB, 29 August 2013 - 09:46 PM

solution: marry a panthers fan Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 MCC

MCC

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

TCF I live in Atlanta... The odds of that happening are as slim as the Falcons winning more than one Playoff game.

My gf lives in Atlanta, she's a Falcons fan, and I'll probably be moving there soon. 

What I'm trying to say is that your life could be worse. 

#17 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,521 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

I knew my gf was good poo when she witnessed me destroy my remote when naka gave up that Hail Mary in Atlanta.

#18 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

Don't speak curses like that. While it may seem like truth, it's a curse... I think u will be blessed; The Lord works in mysterious ways. It's not only possible but probable. You'll see soon enough

I wish I could double pie you just for believing :)

#19 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

My gf lives in Atlanta, she's a Falcons fan, and I'll probably be moving there soon. 

What I'm trying to say is that your life could be worse. 

when you get down her contact me

#20 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Booom!

#21 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I knew my gf was good poo when she witnessed me destroy my remote when naka gave up that Hail Mary in Atlanta.

I was living in FL at the time... I was screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs and repeatedly throwing my panthers hat at my wall as hard as I could... My 1.5 yr old son started. Crying at the unusual commotion and decibel levels... And well... My wife looked at me and said " how did that happen, the safety should have never let that guy behind him" while I was still angry in the moment... ( She didnt scream at me for being a crazy person or correct me on my profanity in that moment) I knew that I made the right choice in marrying my wife 7 yrs ago.

#22 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

You will find a beautiful Christian woman who will share in your passion for the Panthers just as I have! My wife knows more about sports in general than most guys do. You will be blessed my brother.

she could be a Buddhist.

#23 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

ah, it's preseason drinking night.  fug it, i'm unemployed, i'm in.

#24 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

so... i'm not getting laid tonight. she just texted me and said she's not coming over tonight because of my earlier comments... i fuged up and told her i love football more than i love her. and even tho it's true because we've only been together for a month and i've loved football since 95, i should have been smart enough to not say that. oh well. lol

#25 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

I was living in FL at the time... I was screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs and repeatedly throwing my panthers hat at my wall as hard as I could... My 1.5 yr old son started. Crying at the unusual commotion and decibel levels... And well... My wife looked at me and said " how did that happen, the safety should have never let that guy behind him" while I was still angry in the moment... ( She didnt scream at me for being a crazy person or correct me on my profanity in that moment) I knew that I made the right choice in marrying my wife 7 yrs ago.

the only reason my no-account, nowhere small montana town's sports bar still has a working television is because all of my ire was faced at the crowing jerkoff falcon fan who was verbally orgasming over that very catastrophe.  i have never wanted someone dead more and that includes the bears bar in 05 when we eclipsed them for the 05 seattle massacre.

#26 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

so... i'm not getting laid tonight. she just texted me and said she's not coming over tonight because of my earlier comments... i fuged up and told her i love football more than i love her. and even tho it's true because we've only been together for a month and i've loved football since 95, i should have been smart enough to not say that. oh well. lol

you are the ambassador of booty.  dickomatic immunity?

#27 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,493 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

Seriously, a girl in Panthers blue and black might as well be a supermodel to me.

True story: I took my wife to the home game against the Saints last year. She begged me to pick out a t-shirt or jersey for her. Got her a nice generic shirt, black with team color accents on the shoulders, says "Carolina Panthers" on it with the logo. Between then and now, there was one day that I bitched to no end about my work day. I mean just everything was going wrong and I let her have it, as it were. She, meanwhile, had the day off. Keep in mind, this is a woman who before she had met me had never watched a game of football except the 2003 Super Bowl.

I came home that day to her is a g-string and the Panthers shirt I picked out. I've bought plenty of lingerie for her to wear, but she picks that to greet me with. I won't go into further detail on what happened here because fug you, that's my wife.

What I'm trying to say is, yes, blue and black is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

#28 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

True story: I took my wife to the home game against the Saints last year. She begged me to pick out a t-shirt or jersey for her. Got her a nice generic shirt, black with team color accents on the shoulders, says "Carolina Panthers" on it with the logo. Between then and now, there was one day that I bitched to no end about my work day. I mean just everything was going wrong and I let her have it, as it were. She, meanwhile, had the day off. Keep in mind, this is a woman who before she had met me had never watched a game of football except the 2003 Super Bowl.

I came home that day to her is a g-string and the Panthers shirt I picked out. I've bought plenty of lingerie for her to wear, but she picks that to greet me with. I won't go into further detail on what happened here because fug you, that's my wife.

What I'm trying to say is, yes, blue and black is the sexiest thing a woman can wear.

you should submit this to literotica.com... best story ever. :) 

like seriously... my heart just exploded.

#29 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

internet not only won, but claimed in the name of itsnotgonnabealright

#30 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

This thread delivers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com