#1 4Corners

4Corners

Deep dish combo mambo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,338 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

www.reddit.com/r/panthers/comments/1le9lw/pretty_disappointed_with_boa_stadium_last_night/

Sorry for link quality - phone

We could easily make a thread 100 pages about the crap that goes on at BoA Stadium.

IMHO I do feel that Panthers fans are targeted more by security and are held to a higher standard than opposing fans. I go to 4-5 games a year and am downtown tailgating for every home game whether I go in or not. Other teams fans are always around being loud, obnoxious, and aggressive.

The worst fan bases I've encountered the past few years have been the Saints, Falcons, Cowboys, Steelers. I was at the Raiders game last year and they may be near the top as well. Almost 2 big ass fights in my section alone. I still rember two morons in Bo Jackson jerseys cussing and yelling the entire game right in front of an usher and nobody asked them to pipe down. No real surprises there I guess.

#2 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:24 PM

I've never been to BofA stadium but I have been to FedEx and m&t bank and everyone is always standing yelling there asses off for their team and no one complains. Maybe something needs to be done where fake fans who don't wanna scream and cheer need to be asked to never come back because this is football not a summer baseball game.

#3 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,339 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

I don't give a fug. When I go down for MNF this year I'm going to be screaming on defense and yelling fug the Pat's.

#4 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Champions are made in the offseason.

• HUDDLER
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

I was almost kicked out for getting into it with a group of Bucs fans. They were walking by our section giving us all the finger. Me, being in the first row, started shouting them down. Who gets in trouble? This guy, that's who. Maybe I shouldn't have started the whole "buccaneers are fuggin queers" chant but it felt justified. At least I wasn't chucking batteries at them, right?

#5 4Corners

4Corners

Deep dish combo mambo

• HUDDLER
  • 13,338 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

I've shared this before on here but I went to a game 5-6 years ago and we sat in some seats that weren't ours and the lady behind us said we could only sit there as long as we didn't standup the entire game and were quiet.

#6 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,339 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

POPULAR

I've shared this before on here but I went to a game 5-6 years ago and we sat in some seats that weren't ours and the lady behind us said we could only sit there as long as we didn't standup the entire game and were quiet.

I would have had her arrested for murder. Cause that bitch just killed your vibe.

#7 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Have to makes sure that wine and cheese doesn't get knocked over.

#8 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Something is seriously wrong with the people who attend these games because from what I hear people think nfl football games are a day at the spa and are for relaxing. It's disgraceful

#9 4Corners

4Corners

Deep dish combo mambo

• HUDDLER
  • 13,338 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

This is 100% true

The closest, and it isn't even close, I have ever been to getting in a physical altercation at BoA stadium is at

1.Ecu vs VT like 4-5 years ago when ECU blocked that punt and shattered all those dirty ass hokies national title dreams. We got our tickets off stub hub and of course they ended up in VTs side. Our purple shirts stuck out and u could prob spot us on TV.

2. ECU vs SCar like 2 years ago was pretty damn close too. My buddy actually choked some punk dude out and I thought i was gonna have to defend myself from some inbred redneck from "the upstate" in jean shorts when we were walking back to our cars on Moorehead.

#10 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

I've never been to a game at BOA game where my voice wasn't shot by the 3rd qtr. I don't give a fug who has a problem with me screaming and bangin' seats.

I about get into fights every time I'm at an ATL game. I HATE those cork soakers!!!

#11 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,078 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Eh, the past two games I've been at BOA(Falcons, and Raiders) I've never had any problem with security, and I was ridiculously loud during the Falcons game, even heckling the Falcon fans leaving. 

#12 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

I do wonder if the guy who posted this on Reddit has since sobered up?

I've been to plenty of Panther games and have seen fans plastered. I remember the Cardinals playoff game when Jake stunk it up and these two people in front of me were like, "Jake you f***ing piece of s***" very really with a woman and her two kids next to them. Alcohol brings out the a**hole in a lot of us, as much as Jake deserved that that night.

On the flip side, I agree the atmosphere at Bank of America Stadium really isn't as electric as it is at other stadiums. i been to both a Falcons and Redskins game and it just felt different. I don't know if that has more to do with the team being newer and the city not having that burning passion for the team, or if it's because of restrictions by the stadium that prevent fans from cheering.

#13 4Corners

4Corners

Deep dish combo mambo

• HUDDLER
  • 13,338 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

I've never been to a game at BOA game where my voice wasn't shot by the 3rd qtr. I don't give a fug who has a problem with me screaming and bangin' seats.

I got private box seats from work for the Seattle game last year and we were getting looks from the people in there with us when we started screaming and banging seats. The rich family in front of us didn't stand up the entire game and were not happy to be sharing a box with me and my buddy.

#14 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

yeah i see i'm not alone in noticing that opposing fans can kind of do whatever they want.  i've only seen them tossed a few times and it involved a full-blown fight.  

the dolphins fans in 2009 stick out to me as the worst ever-they basically took a giant poo in our stadium and did whatever they wanted all night with no repercussions.  they were standing on seats flipping people off, throwing poo around, and getting in shoving matches with panthers fans.  a bunch of fat foul-mouthed rednecks in ricky williams and dan marino jerseys sweating ranch dressing.  redskins and falcons fans are a close second.

#15 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

Oh im always loud, obnoxious, and drunk.. but in a positive way for the panthers.

A few times the cops/ushers pull me out and talk to me but usually another fan will come to my defense and say i wasnt saying anything profane [i was].

but yea it pisses me off how quiet we are as a fan base, maybe its just my bias as a college student but still i cant stand when people just sit down and clap. GO FUGGING WATCH IT ON TV IF YOUR EARS CANT HANDLE FOUR LETTER WORDS. FUG YOUR KIDS TOO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.