Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy on reddit posts about his experience at game last night

73 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've never been to a game at BOA game where my voice wasn't shot by the 3rd qtr. I don't give a fug who has a problem with me screaming and bangin' seats.

I got private box seats from work for the Seattle game last year and we were getting looks from the people in there with us when we started screaming and banging seats. The rich family in front of us didn't stand up the entire game and were not happy to be sharing a box with me and my buddy.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

yeah i see i'm not alone in noticing that opposing fans can kind of do whatever they want.  i've only seen them tossed a few times and it involved a full-blown fight.  

the dolphins fans in 2009 stick out to me as the worst ever-they basically took a giant shit in our stadium and did whatever they wanted all night with no repercussions.  they were standing on seats flipping people off, throwing shit around, and getting in shoving matches with panthers fans.  a bunch of fat foul-mouthed rednecks in ricky williams and dan marino jerseys sweating ranch dressing.  redskins and falcons fans are a close second.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Oh im always loud, obnoxious, and drunk.. but in a positive way for the panthers.

A few times the cops/ushers pull me out and talk to me but usually another fan will come to my defense and say i wasnt saying anything profane [i was].

but yea it pisses me off how quiet we are as a fan base, maybe its just my bias as a college student but still i cant stand when people just sit down and clap. GO FUGGING WATCH IT ON TV IF YOUR EARS CANT HANDLE FOUR LETTER WORDS. FUG YOUR KIDS TOO.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Something is seriously wrong with the people who attend these games because from what I hear people think nfl football games are a day at the spa and are for relaxing. It's disgraceful

My woman is from Akron, OH and went to Ohio State. She's been down here for a few years and said panther games, especially during the months of Aug/Sept/early October is the only time where she has felt "underdressed" attending a FB game.

She describes it as a "cocktail party" with a football game afterwards that most people don't seem to concerned about who wins or loses.

Posted · Report post

Omg fans no good at 4th preseason game when there is a much bigger game going on in college omgahzz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Btw I didnt read any of this thread including the op so my orevious post may make no sense. 2 fingers in da air bitchez

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

My woman is from Akron, OH and went to Ohio State. She's been down here for a few years and said panther games, especially during the months of Aug/Sept/early October is the only time where she has felt "underdressed" attending a FB game.

She describes it as a "cocktail party" with a football game afterwards that most people don't seem to concerned about who wins or loses.

Yeah that sounds like attending a baseball game. Pathetic truly

Posted · Report post

Just how JR wants it.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Well damn that's not good

Posted · Report post

People like some of you drunken childish asshats are why the rest of us have stopped attending games and the NFL is worried about attendance dropping.  Who the fug needs to get drunk and get in  a fight to prove they are a " fan "?

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

your mom

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I was at the Raiders game last year and they may be near the top as well. Almost 2 big ass fights in my section alone. I still rember two morons in Bo Jackson jerseys cussing and yelling the entire game right in front of an usher and nobody asked them to pipe down. No real surprises there I guess.

Ha I was in that section I think. One of those guys looked like a meth head. But those are Raider fans for ya